TEW2013: Real World Update: August 2014

Dragon Gate spoiler:

Naruki Doi is the new Dragon Gate Open the Dream Gate Champion.

BxB Hulk is the champion again

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

Triplemanía XXII spoilers

- The AAA Fusión and AAA World Cruiserweight titles were unified. El Hijo del Fantasma unified both titles and the AAA Fusión was retired.

- Taya Valkyrie is the new AAA Reina de Reinas champion.

- Add Dos Caras, Jr. to AAA, he opened the show and they were referencing him as Alberto Del Rio.

I have no understanding of spanish and could only make out "Alberto Del Rio" and "Dos Caras".

- At the end of the show there was a segment with Rey Misterio, Jr. with the hashtag #FreeRey

Add a starting injury for Raymond Rowe. Broken Arm? He posted this on his facebook page with a picture:

I'm not sure how long he will be out.

Link to the post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=348220538661927&set=p.348220538661927&type=1&relevant_count=1

I was riding Tues night when a car pulled out in front of me. I had no chance to break or swerve. Hit her doing about 30. Flew off my bike and broke her rear window with my face. Broke my nose. Nasty cut above eye. Broke my thumb and left arm. Arm will need surgery.

I make this promise in blood. I will be back. Bigger. Stronger. Better than ever!!

set Ryan Eagles as owner in PWA

set Robbie Eagles as booker in PWA

add a married relationship between Madison Eagles and Robbie Eagles

add a blood relationship between Robbie Eagles and Ryan Eagles

add a loyality relationship between Madison Eagles and Ryan Eagles

add a strong friendship relationship between Madison Eagles and Jessie McKay

Edited by No1Thuganomic

Add a starting injury for Raymond Rowe. Broken Arm? He posted this on his facebook page with a picture:

I'm not sure how long he will be out.

Link to the post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=348220538661927&set=p.348220538661927&type=1&relevant_count=1

I was riding Tues night when a car pulled out in front of me. I had no chance to break or swerve. Hit her doing about 30. Flew off my bike and broke her rear window with my face. Broke my nose. Nasty cut above eye. Broke my thumb and left arm. Arm will need surgery.

I make this promise in blood. I will be back. Bigger. Stronger. Better than ever!!

Already posted. I searched broken arm recovery and saw something like 3-6 months.