EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Yeah! There should be lots of Twitch streaming this year.

Which will almost certainly result in me doing horrible under the added pressure, but it's worth the risk. I was never able to record "The Spin" in my epic clash against Dragsy, and it's a crime no one else got to see it.

A couple years back they allowed uploading highlights, streaming a whole game should be exciting. I don't think it'll give away anymore strategy or game planning that I/we don't already know. LL is pretty balanced on offense and looks for turnovers on defense. Daws runs DeMarco Murray more than the real life Cowboys and mixes in the pass really well but his defense (mostly because of the Cowboy) isn't good at all. DM never runs - ever. Maxx always scrambles - always. And Srar just closes her eyes and mashes buttons.

• Like 1

Screw you, for one season I did nothing but run the ball with Jamaal Charles! And in whatever one had Drew Brees on the cover, I did nothing but throw slants to Dez Bryant for 97 TDs.

I'm unpredictable! You only know my Tebow strategy!