EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Sigh, add Justin Blackmon to the list of Seahawks, out 5 weeks with an abdominal tear. Best the Rams down 44-22, I don't kniw how they generated that much offence, particularly through the air, I'm starting to think it's a play calling issue. Still, happy with how well my backups are performing. Pryor threw for 2 TDs (and it's taken him half as many games as Russ to do so) and 240 yards, CJ Anderson had 113 and scored. Put my rookie tailback Quinten Kitchens in for the 4th quarter and he exploded for 95 and two TDs on 11 carries.

Just the 4 sacks this week, but I did improve on the takeaway front, 2 picks and a forced fumble recovery.

Went on and rolled, demolishing the Falcons 70-0 and setting a new single game rushing TD record at 7 with the Muscle Hamster.

Add Mike Evans to the MASH unit with broken ribs, should be out 4 weeks. :/ By the time the playoffs come we'll have to combine teams in order to have a full roster.

I know it shouldn't come as a surprise with all the injuries I've had, but I struggled on offense this week.And to make matters worse, Pryor decided to shit the bed,missing open receivers by yards and throwing two picks,neither of which would have been caught if he hadn't thrown like a spaz. Luckily super rookie Quinten Kitchens was on hand to save the day,130 and 5 touchdowns (100% of my scoring). Not quite the muscle hamster, but still. He also missed most of the third quarter with muscle cramps.

Speaking of injuries,Doug Baldwin is now out of action for 5 weeks due to the broken ribs he sustained in one if the sickest AI hit stick tackles I've ever seen. So brutal I forgot to even record it. So for thee keeping count, that's my starting QB,HB and both starting receivers all out of action for at least 3 more weeks,and I'm also down two linebackers for about a month. I might not have enough of a team left tonface DYSI in a couple of week's time.

Edited by Cactus Drags

I know it shouldn't come as a surprise with all the injuries I've had, but I struggled on offense this week.And to make matters worse, Pryor decided to shit the bed,missing open receivers by yards and throwing two picks,neither of which would have been caught if he hadn't thrown like a spaz. Luckily super rookie Quinten Kitchens was on hand to save the day,130 and 5 touchdowns (100% of my scoring). Not quite the muscle hamster, but still. He also missed most of the third quarter with muscle cramps.

Speaking of injuries,Doug Baldwin is now out of action for 5 weeks due to the broken ribs he sustained in one if the sickest AI hit stick tackles I've ever seen. So brutal I forgot to even record it. So for thee keeping count, that's my starting QB,HB and both starting receivers all out of action for at least 3 more weeks,and I'm also down two linebackers for about a month. I might not have enough of a team left tonface DYSI in a couple of week's time.

It'll be a 5 on 5 NBA style game. >_>

Once Srar is done we'll be able to roll!

• Like 1