EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Huggy Bear! I can't play Wednesday or Thursday nights! Other times are fine!

Can you do tomorrow? I have family visiting this weekend so not sure my schedule, but tomorrow I am off all day.

Yeah, after 6 central time

I beat up on the Cardinals, though I did find it a little curious that after I went up on them 33-0 they scored on pretty much three straight offensive plays. But as long as I win and they lose I don't really care. I had a couple picks, with one going for a touchdown by Antrel Rolle and 3 sacks with JPP with one being a safety. But I did lose Eli to a herniated disk. The good news for me is that I actually think I like playing with Nassib a little better. Play action works better with him cause he's a little more mobile. I actually lost Nassib to injury for a few plays and legit had to run my punter as my QB, so I'll probably pick up Thad Lewis before the game next week just for depth and start Nassib.

I'm done as the Browns. 6 game breaking fumbles in two games, I cannot run the ball with odds like that.

Might be done until we experiment with new sliders, because I'm tired of watching Andre Ellington get blanket covered by linemen and linebackers he should have no problem getting around.

Firmly in Srar's camp: This isn't fun to play. I get zero enjoyment from beating the CPU, because it's just an exercise in sitting throw the heaps of bullshit the CPU throws at you, Quom watched my game against the Steelers, he can attest to the absurdity I came across.

I used to have a blast with this league, but this year, even worse than last year, has been an absolute slog to get through, and by halftime, regardless of the score, I want to be doing anything else.

• Like 1

It was a good game, no complaints about you Hugs. It's just CPU related shit that is completely unavoidable no matter who I'm playing that makes these games unbearable.

Maybe I should just adopt my late game strategy of doing nothing but throwing deep, that was somewhat enjoyable.