EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

The only way I stop anything is to just use D-linemen and let the LBs and DBs do whatever the fuck they want.

3 weeks with the game and I'm still constantly hitting the wrong receiver buttons, that TD to Crabtree where he somehow caught it in double coverage was a complete accident, as I'm generally terrified of throwing the ball deep and just search for my checkdown guys.

The CPU does seem significantly different from offline.

Done my game.

Won 45-16 against the Panthers, managed to settle down with the passing game this time, not really rushing it or panic throwing it managed to get 321 yards, 73% Pass completion and 4 touchdowns with Stafford and only threw the 1 interception.

WEEK THREE

Deadline: Tuesday, September 23rd @ 3 PM EST

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Atlanta Falcons (LL)

San Diego Chargers (RFP) @ Buffalo Bills

Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

Houston Texans (Pepsi) @ New York Giants (Essa)

Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns (Maxx)

Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions (DM)

Indianapolis Colts (Cole) @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Oakland Raiders @ New England Patriots (Toe)

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ Arizona Cardinals

Chicago Bears (Srar) @ New York Jets

Nice job getting in the games this week guys. Now LL, when shall you take your beating? I'll be around in an hour and then again early afternoon-ish tomorrow when I get out of work. After that we'll see cuz Sunday is a no go and Saturday is sketchy.

EDIT - Oh, tell me how you guys feel about the slow speed btw. I played a couple of games with it (albeit on All-Madden) and it really helped me get a good feel of the pace of the game.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Yeah the speed must have been a huge issue, I had no chance in the first half of both my games until I got used to it and scored some points in the second half of both games. Not making excuses as I deserved to lose both games with some shotty defense and bad ball protection (mad interceptions with Luck :() Probably my favorite game I've played thus far was against Pat, great little game even though he dominated most of it, I got lucky and almost came back. Haven't gotten a lot of time in with this years Madden but this league has helped a lot, thanks guys!

Hopefully I can figure my shit out and wake up, beat the Jags and start the road to the playoffs at 1-2 :shifty: