EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

If you can't play on the weekend, then we're going to have to play on Monday night, DYSI.

I could most likely squeeze a game on Saturday but I'm not sure what time I'll be around. Sunday I won't be around all day so that's definitely out but If you're around now I'll be around for a few hours.

Also the majority of the commentary was "Wow the Bears have sucked all season but they really turned it around here today!" :P

When you're running do you hold L2? It helps with some runs rather than holding R2 and crashing into the O-Line.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra
  • Like 1

Won 31-3. Drew Breed had 4 touchdowns and one pick on a hail Mary at the end of the half. Was also able to get my hb formation subs set so I can run by committee even though 2nd half I focused on getting Ingram over 100 yards rushing.

LL are you gonna be around this afternoon? I can do tonight too but we'll have to start by like 8/9 EST the latest.

8PM EST works for me. Let's make it 8:30 to be safe? I leave work at 7:30PM tonight.

So yeah, I won't be around then. <_< I'll set myself to Auto so you can get the game in before tomorrow's deadline. Don't go injuring my players!

Maxx, DM and Essa/Pepsi still need to get their games in too. Deadline is tomorrow afternoon.