EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Won 28-7 but I took a really odd way to do it. Not 4 TDs but 3 TDs with a missed 2 point conversion 2 FGs and a Safety :P

Also I am going to try and get ahead of the game. I play Toe next week. What times are good for you Toe?

My work schedule is all over the place, but Tuesday evening should be good!

Drew Brees can't get back soon enough. McCown finished with 113 yards and 60 of that came on the final drive. I threw 2 picks and had a fumble.

Ingram carried my offense with 127 rushing and he was hurt for most of the 4th quarter. He did come back with about 30 seconds left in the game and score the game winning td.

Anyway, I won 19-14. Yay! Sorry DM.

WEEK EIGHT _

Deadline: Sunday, October 19th @ 12 PM EST

Detroit Lions (DM)* @ Atlanta Falcons (LL)

Minnesota Vikings @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)

Chicago Bears (Srar) @ New England Patriots (Toe)

Houston Texans (Pepsi) @ Tennessee Titans

Philadelphia Eagles (Pat) @ Arizona Cardinals

Indianapolis Colts (Cole) @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Green Bay Packers @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

BYE: New York Giants (Essa) and San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch)

The deadline isn't solid by any means but I'm aiming for Sunday before kickoff. Plenty of time to get your games in though.

• Like 1

Won 24-17. Still am having trouble throwing without Brees and now my starting running back Ingram is hurt for 3 games. The back up Pierre Thomas nearly cost me the game with 2 second half fumbles despite his 97 carry.

I was able to hurt Aaron Rodgers for the game and Matt Flynn must have the clutch gene or something as I would sack/big hit home on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down and then on 4th and 30 he would throw the perfect pass into double coverage for the first down. I believe they completed 4 first downs on that last drive like that.

Anyway, one more game with out Brees and then he is back. Yay!

Beat the Vikings pretty easily with Doug Martin finally showing up with a 100+ yard rushing game. Glennon had 4 TDs too but threw a pick when I was trying to run up the score. :/ Held AP to just a yard with only 7 carries.

Now we're just waiting on Toe/Srar and Cole. Nice pace guys!

Right now, on my PS4, I can't access my friends list and I can't get into the proper team select screen to invite Srar to the game.

Just did a quick Google search and it looks like the PSN is down right now.

Edited by Toe