Philadelphia Eagles, 6-3 (Pat)
Pittsburgh Steelers, 6-4 (Thrilla)
Chicago Bears, 5-4 (Srar)
Atlanta Falcons, 3-6 (LL)
Indianapolis Colts, 3-6 (Cole)
Minnesota Vikings, 1-8 (FFJ)

WEEK ELEVEN _

Deadline: Wednesday, November 4th @ 3 PM EST

Minnesota Vikings (FFJ) @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

Houston Texans (Pepsi) @ Cleveland Browns

Philadelphia Eagles (Pat) @ Green Bay Packers

Seattle Seahawks (Drags) @ Kansas City Chiefs

Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ Carolina Panthers

Cincinnati Bengals @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Washington Redskins

Detroit Lions (DM) @ Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ New York Giants (Essa)

New England Patriots (Toe) @ Indianapolis Colts (Cole)

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Tennessee Titans

Busch what's your availability like Saturday? I can do morning or afternoon Saturday. I can do from 1245 AM Eastern tomorrow night/saturday morning too if that works. Sunday and Monday are clusterfucks for me already. If we do Tuesday we would have to be started by noon EST or we could do any time after 12:45AM that night, or Wednesday morning by noon EST.

I just beat the Browns 7-6 in a tight defensive game (didn't think those happened on Madden). They had two field goals, one of which game off a muffed punt turn over <_< . Finally took the lead with a few minutes left in the 4th. Held them in their own half, got the ball back, ran the block down to one minute and gave the ball back with a big red line over my 35 for their target field position.

First play; sack. :)

Second play; 40yd pass and their ten short of their target.

Third play; another sack. :w00t:

Fourth play; with seven seconds left they complete the pass and get out of bounds on their God damned target line. Three seconds left.

Fifth play; FIELD GOAL TRY IS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Like 2

Busch what's your availability like Saturday? I can do morning or afternoon Saturday. I can do from 1245 AM Eastern tomorrow night/saturday morning too if that works. Sunday and Monday are clusterfucks for me already. If we do Tuesday we would have to be started by noon EST or we could do any time after 12:45AM that night, or Wednesday morning by noon EST.

Sounds like it'll have to be afternoon Saturday then as I definitely can't do anything during the daytime hours during the work week. Would anytime between 3-5 PM Eastern work for you on Saturday?

I'd hardly call that slow...we still finished the game in an hour. I actually try to utilize a good chunk of my playbook rather than run the same 5 or so plays over and over as Madden's suggestions seem to want you to...especially on defense as the play suggestions given to me are terrible so I'm usually going in and out of different formations.

Plus I was trying to keep the ball on the ground and wind down the clock, the clock accelerator only gets you so far. Had to take a delay of game once as well when I sent Dawson out for a 58 yarder and saw from the indicator that he had no chance at all. Most coaches would rather take the penalty and give the punter more room than burn a timeout there.

Pittsburgh Steelers 16 - 0 Tennessee Titans

Arguably the worst offensive game I have ever played, Big Ben was at 25.6% completion rate with 3 INTs. Thankfully Bell had a good game rushing and the defence really stepped up.

One of the interceptions was fumbled immediately back to us during the same play, which was just odd.

Holy shit did Washington give me a run for my money. I nearly lost it when I wasn't paying attention and slipped with my controller and missed a 20 something FG to seal the game causing me to miss wiiiiiiide left and giving Washington the ball back at the 30 something with 30 seconds left. It's looking like I'm headed to OT until I force Morris to fumble on 2nd down and allowed me to redeem myself with a game winning FG, 17-14. The only two TDs they had were flukes, one being a DeSean Jackson kickoff return and the other a RG3 46 yard run on a broken pass play. All and all a pretty entertaining game.

EDIT - Aaaaaaand the serves crapped out right at the end before I could hit exit game. Nice. :facepalm:

Edited by Lenny DYSItra
  • Like 1

Holy shit did Washington give me a run for my money. I nearly lost it when I wasn't paying attention and slipped with my controller and missed a 20 something FG to seal the game causing me to miss wiiiiiiide left and giving Washington the ball back at the 30 something with 30 seconds left. It's looking like I'm headed to OT until I force Morris to fumble on 2nd down and allowed me to redeem myself with a game winning FG, 17-14. The only two TDs they had were flukes, one being a DeSean Jackson kickoff return and the other a RG3 46 yard run on a broken pass play. All and all a pretty entertaining game.

EDIT - Aaaaaaand the serves crapped out right at the end before I could hit exit game. Nice. :facepalm:

Well that's a pain in the ass