EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

LL, I'm free from 6pm til midnight GMT weeknights, so let me know if that is any good for you.

Hmmm that's gonna be tough. I don't get home from work till around midnight your time. Since you're more likely to get into the playoffs I'm willing to go on AI this week so you can play.

I can stay up late if you can do Tuesday (Wednesday morning my time)?

Tuesday is indeed a possibility. I'll let you know day-of.

Depending how early you can play kbusch, iI think Wednesday will be easiest for me.

On Tuesday I could play probably at like 7 PM Eastern or later. Wednesday 5 PM or later should work as my job is letting us out early. Just let me know whatever works for you.

Wednesday 5pm eastern works best for me.

• Like 1

Hey Sara, when is good for you? I open all week so anytime after 6pm central would be good. If not I believe I am off Wednesday.

Tuesday after 6 would probably be good. Otherwise we can just play on Wednesday

I'm ready whenever you are.

LL, I'm free from 6pm til midnight GMT weeknights, so let me know if that is any good for you.

Hmmm that's gonna be tough. I don't get home from work till around midnight your time. Since you're more likely to get into the playoffs I'm willing to go on AI this week so you can play.

Well, last night didn't happen. Friday any good for you?

Well, last night didn't happen. Friday any good for you?

It sure didn't! I'm off on Friday so I'm good to go.

Welp...I'm down 31-3 in the fourth. Kap has thrown 6 picks and Gore has fumbled in the red zone. Absolutely terrible. Worst game I've ever played.

Drags - did you have awful lag in that game? Not saying that's why I lost obviously, it was a thorough ass-beating and you had some great offensive play calls. But it was definitely noticeable a few times. I had guys stepping out of bounds for basically no reason because the slightest touch on the left stick sent them flying the other direction. Plus we both missed easy field goals. Took ages to put subs in at the end as well. Here's hoping it's a bit cleaner in the playoffs.

Anyway, my lead in the West is down to a game. Only good part is that my last 2 games are against CPU teams. If I can't get past them I don't really deserve the division.

Edited by Bad News Busch

Welp...I'm down 31-3 in the fourth. Kap has thrown 6 picks and Gore has fumbled in the red zone. Absolutely terrible. Worst game I've ever played.

Yeah, not quite the result I was expecting, huge win for me though, puts us even in the division and we've split the series. Not entirely sure how the tiebreakers work from this point should we both win out.

I think I'm still up by a game aren't I? If we wind up tied it comes down to record vs. NFC West teams and then record vs. NFC teams I believe.

But yeah that was ugly. Even after the first 4 picks (to be fair one was a "fuck it" Hail Mary that didn't matter) I was going to at least make it a 8 point game and then Gore fumbled in the red zone. I was about to huck the controller through the TV lol.

Got my ass kicked by the Ravens. Bortles was doing so bad I pulled him after halftime and put the 2nd string guy in. Did a bit better with him, able to scramble a bit more. But still lost 31-10

Also why is Ray Rice in the game?

Got my ass kicked by the Ravens. Bortles was doing so bad I pulled him after halftime and put the 2nd string guy in. Did a bit better with him, able to scramble a bit more. But still lost 31-10

Also why is Ray Rice in the game?

We started a couple weeks before he was taken out.

WEEK FIFTEEN___

Deadline: Monday, December 1st @ 3 PM EST

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Atlanta Falcons (LL)

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots (Toe)

Houston Texans (Pepsi) @ Indianapolis Colts (Cole)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Carolina Panthers

Minnesota Vikings (FFJ) @ Detriot Lions (DM)

New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

PLAYOFF UPDATE -- **NOW EVEN MORE UPDATED~!**

AFC

New England Patriots, 11-2

Houston Texans, 10-3

Kansas City Chiefs, 8-5

Pittsburgh Steelers, 8-5

-

Denver Broncos, 7-6

Miami Dolphins,7-6

Buffalo Bills, 7-6

NFC

New Orleans Saints, 12-1

San Francisco 49ers, 12-1

New York Giants, 11-3

Detroit Lions, 9-4

-

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 12-2

Seattle Seahawks, 11-3

Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4

Chicago Bears, 7-6

Looks like the NFC is the power conference - 10-4 and currently on the outside looking in. Who do I play this week, Washington?

Eagles

@ Washington

@ Giants

Giants

@ Rams

vs. Eagles

Buccaneers

vs. Packers

vs. Saints

Seahawks

@ Cardinals

vs. Rams

49ers

vs. Chargers

vs. Cardinals

Saints

vs. Falcons

@ Bucs

Having to root for Srar and/or LL in order to win the division is a horrible feeling. <_<

Really gonna need to upgrade my o-line in the off season. Was looking at the team needs section and I have my center, right guard and right tackle are all graded D

and I really wanted to make the sexy pick and go for a linebacker, safety or corner, but instead I gotta draft for need