EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Well I am suppose to be in three online leagues which means I likely won't have time for an offline league. And I like playing as my team in offline, so I was just going to do it here.

But one of the leagues I'm going to be in has already seen Green Bay, Seattle, and San Fran taken, so I'll use Denver in that one.

Not a team that I play with much but to avoid taking a perenial powerhouse like NE or SEA, I will officially stake claim to the Colts.

Indianapolis Cole-ts.

Do we want to wait for the first roster update too? I don't remember how long it usually takes for them to put it out though.

I think there is usually one after pre-season finishes, right? So sometime in the first week of September it'd be out?

• Like 1

If someone takes Carolina we'll have a full division! :o

I don't think that's ever happened in EWBFL history. I know the NFC North had about three teams at one time (Drags, DM, and the infamous Halo - Bears, Lions, & Packers) but I don't remember there being a fourth.

• Like 1

If we're going to do that, can we also do something about the insane amount of sacks? I like sacking the quarterback as much as the next guy, but each one of my defensive linemen walk away with at least two sacks a game. I'm not sure if increasing the CPU's pass blocking or decrease the human's pass rushing is the remedy for that, but that's really the only thing that puts me off.

Wait, sacks are too frequent for everybody? God dammit, I just thought I had become a master at the new defense. :(

Anyway I'm good to start whenever. With the roster update, is it every team's starting 53 or are the extra guys as well and we need to cut it down to 53? Just wondering as I'll be using the Niners. Aldon Smith is suspended in real life for 9 games, if they set up an injury for him or something that will keep him out until his suspension is over I'd be fine with that.

If we do have more than 53 on our rosters to start, make sure everybody does their cuts to 53 before simming through preseason. Don't want a repeat of last year :)

I'm going to try out a set of sliders I found on OS this week and I would highly suggest you guys all do the same. The game on All-Madden is broken against the CPU, and way too easy on All-Pro. Sliders will fix this to make one level at least fair and play able.

I can never play football games without sliders, it sucks :(

Down to start this whenever, rosters are not a huge deal... but we need to get the gameplay sorted.

How long are we going to do the quarters? I'm a stickler for realistic stats so I like to use 12-15 with a big clock run off but I'm not gonna bitch as I've been playing MUT short games and enjoying it enough still.

I started up the league and sent out invites to everyone who is on my friends list. If you haven't added me then search ewbfl15 and the super secret password is ewb.

We'll wait a couple days before making any moves to allow everyone to get settled but you can check/re-work your depth charts and finances etc..

Cole - 8 minute quarters is the EWB standard since it's tough to get our user games coordinated so we don't want it to take up too much of anyone's time when we finally get a game going.

• Like 1