EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

So I can't get on the PSN.

I am free to play tomorrow after 4 pm and all day on New Years Day. I can't say I'm free on New Years Eve; a coworker has family stuff and I might need to cover for him that day.

Will have to be New Year's Day.

So I can't get on the PSN.

I am free to play tomorrow after 4 pm and all day on New Years Day. I can't say I'm free on New Years Eve; a coworker has family stuff and I might need to cover for him that day.

Will have to be New Year's Day.

Ok cool!

Hugar - is your PSN back up yet? Should be able to play tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry about lack of response. I get off work today at 730 eastern. Tomorrow at 5 eastern and Saturday I am off all day. Any of that works?

Tonight should be fine. I'm good to start anytime between 7:30-8:30 eastern so just let me know when you're available.

Toe, I'm free in a couple of hours. Just message me when you are.

I'm free all day. If you see me on PSN, send me a message. I'm bradhutchison86

Sent you an invite to start. Ready whenever you are.

Man, I thought I had you on that two pointer before you called timeout. I had run set and would have stormed straight into the end zone for the win.

I had a brain fart. I looked at what was happening and actually said "what the fuck am I doing?", then called the time out. You would have walked in otherwise.

16-14 win!!! Yeah turnovers were the difference. I think I managed to turn your gameplan on you and pulled off a quarter-long drive between the middle of the third to the middle of the fourth. I was probably way, WAY too conservative on offense and I screamed at the TV when Kap managed to miss a wide open VD on 2nd down only to get the conversion on 3rd down to seal it.

Great game Hugar. Your offense was night and day. Twice you just effortlessly carved me up and I got lucky with the turnovers, Culliver has been my playoff MVP so far. Not sure whose on your O-line either but whoever they are they need to be paid really well. Couldn't get any pressure on Brees at all.

Since we both won our divisions we'll definitely be matched up again during the next regular season. I'm looking forward to that.

Edited by Bad News Busch

Yeah, those fumbles killed me. With the way my offense was moving if Ingram would have not fumbled I would of probably had a good shot against you.

Also those third down conversions you got were so critical. You came to play and it made things difficult. I don't think you had one drive that didn't turn into points.

Was such a good game and if one play went different everything would have changed much like our first game where one play would have changed you would of had it. I look forward to playing you next year, I just hope I dont fumble.