2014 NFL Season

Dan

Massive performances from Bell and Murray this week, so glad I have them in my money league....where I have a first round bye this week <_<

• Like 1

:lol: Jets

Was outside. What happened

Mike Pettine is 100% to blame for the Browns loss today. Brian Hoyer showed the previous 2 weeks that he took this team as far as he could and opposing defenses began to play against him much better with more game tape to watch. He went from not costing the team and allowing them to win that way to being the outright reason they have been losing or struggling. He did not deserve to start today and Pettine starting him was asking to lose the game before it began. Unfortunately it kills any realistic chance at a playoff berth and is a big black mark on Pettine's first year as a HC but hopefully he learns from his mistake going forward and Manziel shows something these final 3 weeks. It's a shame because the defense played incredible against the Colts and Luck today but a coaching blunder was too much to overcome.

Zach Ertz with an incredible play on that TD. I think his foot was out, but at worst it should be 1st and goal depending on the review.

I knew the Seahawks would be tough, but their defense is SO good.

Edit: TD Stands - why don't the Eagles use Ertz more often? Dude is SO good

Edited by PatDaMan

That DPI call was such bullshit

And the missed one on Sherman right there.

I'm not one to complain about refs often, but they have been absolutely dreadful today.

They have

FUCK THAT

This game is falling apart. Ertz was wide open there. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Sanchez has generally been pretty good, but him and McCoy both look awful today. Definitely don't look like a playoff team. The only reason it's as close as it is is because the front 7 and ST are showing up.

Not to sound like a Fanatic/WIP caller, but when does Foles come back?