2014 NFL Season

Dan

I was gonna do a lot of things too and then I found out I could make a lot of money doing something else.

I think it's easy to say he'll stay 2 years until he realizes how much money he could leave on the table.

I'm sure he knows that already, but he'd hardly be the first guy to play out his senior year.

Superbowl Champions: Denver Broncos

AFC Champions: Denver Broncos def Baltimore

NFC Champions: San Francisco def Carolina

OPOY: Peyton Manning

DPOY: JJ Watt

OROTY: Mike Evans

DROTY: Jadeveon Clowney

Comeback of the Year (player): Rob Gronkowski

Comeback of the Year (team): Tampa Bay/Houston

#1 Pick 2015 Draft: St. Louis Rams

Dallas Cowboys Record: 8-8

I was gonna do a lot of things too and then I found out I could make a lot of money doing something else.

I think it's easy to say he'll stay 2 years until he realizes how much money he could leave on the table.

I'm sure he knows that already, but he'd hardly be the first guy to play out his senior year.

It worked out great for Matt Barkley.

• Like 1

He's saying Denver beats Baltimore in the AFC Championship.

That was a disbelief wut, not an I didn't understand wut :P

We're not gonna be 8-8 this year. Maybe not AFC Championship game material but certainly within reach of it in a very shallow AFC.

Also. Just to keep getting us all in the mood.

• Like 1

It worked out great for Matt Barkley.

On the other head of the coin, Peyton Manning turned out alright.

Not that I'm arguing for him to stay in school. I'd get my paycheck personally. Just saying he and his father have both said they want two more years and for him to get his degree.

Let me ask any Buffalo Bowlchok....er....Bills...fans (if they exist!) this: Who would you rather see buy the team: the group with Jon Bon Jovi in it that may or may not eventually move the team to Toronto.....or Donald Trump?

Way I see it, that's a lose-lose either way.