2014 NFL Season

Dan

Let me ask any Buffalo Bowlchok....er....Bills...fans (if they exist!) this: Who would you rather see buy the team: the group with Jon Bon Jovi in it that may or may not eventually move the team to Toronto.....or Donald Trump?

Way I see it, that's a lose-lose either way.

Neither is going to buy the team so the point is moot.

Given the two shitty, shitty options though I'd go with Trump. He'd just flip the team in a few years to a new owner to make a profit, so there's a chance that owner would keep the team in Buffalo. With JBJ there's no hope they wouldn't wind up in Toronto as soon as possible.

UK fans, anyone have the NFL GamePass? Contemplating a regular season pass as I'll undoubtedly watch the playoffs and SuperBowl in the pub but just wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

Bought a regular season pass last night. It's pretty good.

If you decide to get it I'll dig out the 15% off code I used.

It makes even less sense now to stay in school with the new CBA. It's all about the 2nd contract now, the difference between being a 1st round pick and 2nd round pick is minimal. Financially it makes a whole lot of sense to get in early, work hard and get the huge new contract as young as possible.

UK fans, anyone have the NFL GamePass? Contemplating a regular season pass as I'll undoubtedly watch the playoffs and SuperBowl in the pub but just wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

Bought a regular season pass last night. It's pretty good.

If you decide to get it I'll dig out the 15% off code I used.

Sweet, I'll let you know. Any idea if it is possible to stream it via a Chromecast?

Superbowl Champions: San Fran

AFC Champions: Denver over New England

NFC Champions: San Fran over New Orleans

OPOY: Peyton Manning

DPOY: Richard Sherman

OROTY: Bishop Sankey

DROTY: J Clowney

Comeback of the Year (player): Gronk

Comeback of the Year (team): Tampa (Bay) :shifty:

#1 Pick 2015 Draft: Oakland

Dallas Cowboys Record: 6-10

Superbowl Champions: Denver, and Peyton rides off into the sunset.

AFC Champions: Denver

NFC Champions: San Fran

OPOY: Peyton

DPOY: JJ Watt

OROTY: Bishop Sankey

DROTY: Jadeveon

Comeback of the Year (player): Jay Cutler

Comeback of the Year (team): Houston

#1 Pick 2015 Draft: Buffalo

Dallas Cowboys Record: 8-8...from 7-4, no less. Frown.