2014 NFL Season

Dan

Off to Wembley for the Lions/Falcons game, gonna be a Lions fan for the day, go Megatron! Go Suh! #DefendTheDen

Already? Game doesn't start for like 5 hours or so

Despite my fantasy gripes waking up and football being on is awesome.

It solves those awkward 3 hours on weekends before I find my place to watch the Ravens game. Or in the case of today, go into work.

God save the queen?!? This is FOOTBALL you monsters!

Hostile takeover. We're stealing your football, then we'll come back to take back our country!

r0_76_1800_1088_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

We'll give you Texas and Florida.

No seriously, take it.

It's a peace offering.

It's also weird watching a live game before breakfast

Thats how I felt when Penn State played that game at 8:30 this season

God save the queen?!? This is FOOTBALL you monsters!

Hostile takeover. We're stealing your football, then we'll come back to take back our country!

r0_76_1800_1088_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

The_Snuke.JPG

I've heard they want to try a full slate of 8 games at Wembley and if that works then they'll feel confident enough to force someone to move there. Since Goodell is going to lose LA as his "you taxpayers better pay up or we're moving your team to LA" city he needs London and/or Toronto.

In the end I think what legitimately happens is a 4-year cycle where everyone plays a home game in London. At that point you'd think it would get so oversaturated and there are so many other cities and big stadiums in the UK that they could look to Manchester (a game at OT would be awesome), Glasgow, Liverpool, maybe Cardiff. Plenty of options to reach as many fans as possible. You could also envision this extra London/UK game being beyond the 16 on the schedule as the league tries to add on a 17th or 18th game for money.

• Admin

Yeah, it would be good for games to be played elsewhere in the UK apart from Wembley. I mean, off the top of my head there's Twickenham, the Olympic Stadium, Old Trafford, the Millennium Stadium, Murrayfield, Parkhead, the Emirates, St. James' Park, Hampden Park, and Ibrox which are all 50,000+.