2014 NFL Season

Dan

Fox is giving us Texans/Titans for noon, which is awful. It's also weird that they're playing an AFC game. It's bad enough when the Titans waste the local noon CBS slot every Sunday, but when they start costing me NFC games too. :angry:

That's a bit condescending for the first line. Just because we're not in the States doesn't mean we're not very knowledgeable and passionate about the sport.

I agree. I'm not a fan of that beat writer at all, condescending is an apt description for hs writing. Smarmy prick as well.

I was happy to see you guys have a great turn out and enjoy a great game. Even if I was up at 6:30 am.....

Fox is giving us Texans/Titans for noon, which is awful. It's also weird that they're playing an AFC game. It's bad enough when the Titans waste the local noon CBS slot every Sunday, but when they start costing me NFC games too. :angry:

I've got TMZ, so shut up.

The Bears just stopped the Pats on a 4th down, but the Pats had a false start. They then kicked a field goal.

Couldn't the Bears have declined the penalty and got the ball back? I'm confused.

No. False start is a deadball foul. The penalty ends the play, which means that the stop didn't count. It's not like offside on the defense, where the play continues and then the offense gets to pick the best outcome.

• Like 1

Gronk has 100yds receiving already

EDIT: And now 2 TDs. My fantasy team once again approves

Edited by Troy Maskell

Gronk has 100yds receiving already

EDIT: And now 2 TDs. My fantasy team once again approves

I'm not going to mince words here, Seeing so many Brady to Gronk for TDs notifications... Gives me some kind of weird pleasure and I usually despise the Pats almost as much as the Steelers.