2014 NFL Season

Dan

Burn in hell Mick

IN HELL!!!!!!! :crying:

I am in hell! My fantasy team AND my normal team are jokes! AP should have been lighting up the Bucs, but noooooo.

:crying: Maybe the Pats will put in their reserves and my Bears fantasy guys can get some garbage points

If you're expecting mercy, Bill Bellichick is not the guy to expect it from.

This fucking Bucs/Vikings game is like an orgy at a nursing home. Slow, sloppy as hell, and just as something exciting happens, they run out of gas.

• Like 1

Somehow Brady is a free agent in one of my leagues. The guy who has Luck had Brady as his backup but was so screwed with bye weeks this week he needed to dump him. Just picked him up despite having Peyton already. Should be able to milk a decent trade out of it. If not I could keep both as leverage for in case of the teams locks up a first round bye before the fantasy finals.

The only team I have that doesn't completely suck! :)

Somehow Brady is a free agent in one of my leagues. The guy who has Luck had Brady as his backup but was so screwed with bye weeks this week he needed to dump him. Just picked him up despite having Peyton already. Should be able to milk a decent trade out of it. If not I could keep both as leverage for in case of the teams locks up a first round bye before the fantasy finals.

Don't worry. I'm beating Mick so you guys can share last place together! :w00t:

Don't worry. I'm beating Mick so you guys can share last place together! :w00t:

You have less than a two point lead :shifty: