2014 NFL Season

Dan

Well given the way Ray Rice played last year it was very possible he was going to be the backup in Baltimore.

And the Peterson story has divided people a lot more than the Rice or Hardy or McDonald stories have. Public opinion is much more divided on whether he should be punished at all.

Well given the way Ray Rice played last year it was very possible he was going to be the backup in Baltimore.

And the Peterson story has divided people a lot more than the Rice or Hardy or McDonald stories have. Public opinion is much more divided on whether he should be punished at all.

That might be down to shoddy reporting. Even people who support spanking your kids, even people who are ok with the switch, I can't fathom why they're ok with this. Which to me says that people are just seeing that he's being punished for using a switch and don't recognize the severity and lack of control he used.

• Like 1

That might be down to shoddy reporting. Even people who support spanking your kids, even people who are ok with the switch, I can't fathom why they're ok with this. Which to me says that people are just seeing that he's being punished for using a switch and don't recognize the severity and lack of control he used.

You'd be surprised how far some people think we should be able to discipline kids. I read this friend of mine's mother comment that she can't find anything he did in the report (which she was responding to) that seems excessive.

goodell is considering making it illegal to go to the air during nfl games, a move eli manning is calling a measured and considered response.

• Like 5

After the long week its been for the NFL, I'm hoping some of the games today shift attention away from all that's gone on off the field but I highly doubt it. I can't remember any time being a sports fan that a league has been under so much scrutiny as the NFL and it's sad. I hear a lot of radio personalities claiming how the league is filled with thugs, yet a few bad apples take away from those that are anything but.

With that being said, I'm pretty excited for the Bills/Fins. Despite being an Eagles fan, northern NY is littered with Bills fans so naturally I'm constantly hearing about and watching them. A win over Miami and a 2-0 start would be next to incredible for Morrone.

Kim Johnson of CBS Minnesota spotted this woman ahead of today's Vikings' game. Don't be like this woman.

bac3udffiz7m0m6xx7y2.jpg

:bang::facepalm: :facepalm:

Who can I talk to about not wanting to be white anymore?

• Like 1

Good for the Panthers? Fuck them, they're only doing because of public pressure and they still waited to see if t would blow over. If they have a shit, he wouldn't have played last week and probably wouldn't be on the team. They care about bad PR and that's it.

• Like 3