Sign in to follow this  
Dan

2014 NFL Season

Only seen the stats this morning - was Glennon actually significantly better than McCown, or was it a bit more of Falcons resting their top guys by that point?

Are we sure the Bucs got Josh McCown and not Luke McCown?

• Like 1

Well, part of the big problem (not that this is an excuse after last night <_< ) was that the offensive coordinator, Jeff Tedford, had been having some serious heart problems, and wasn't even calling the plays the first two games; some crappy offensive assistant from Southern Mississippi was doing that.

Nah, they still have another game against the Bucs :shifty:

Nah, they still have another game against the Bucs :shifty:

Yeah, but that'll be after all hope has been squished away from the Falcons' hearts, so it'll be more exciting of a rematch. Two teams who shat away the NFC South! THINK OF THE RATINGS.

Man Mick even Dan is laughing at you right now :lol:

2002-sb-face.jpg

HEY WHAT DOES DAN'S SUPER BOWL RING LOOK LIKE?

Whoah, I wasn't even watching!

• Like 2

Pictured: Actual Jaguars Super Bowl Ring

IMG_3674.JPG

• Like 5

BWgFoLt.jpg

About right.

• Like 3

Why couldn't all this shit happen in the NHL? No one watches the NHL. :(

I thought that was baseball? (I don't actually know, the only American sport I watch is football)

• Like 1

I thought that was baseball? (I don't actually know, the only American sport I watch is football)

Baseball is still very popular, although their average demographic is aging and quite old compared to other leagues. They're still ahead of the NBA. NHL is is fourth, and then there's Major League Soccer (lol).

• Like 1

So Benji from Howard Stern disturbed Goodells press conference. It's not Goodells fault, but still, what a fucking circus his time has been.

Hard to imagine anyone from the Ravens keeping their job after today's cover up news. Will be sad to see a legend like Ozzie Newsome shamed out of the league but he has to go, along with anyone else involved in this cover up.

• Like 5

Hard to imagine anyone from the Ravens keeping their job after today's cover up news. Will be sad to see a legend like Ozzie Newsome shamed out of the league but he has to go, along with anyone else involved in this cover up.

And it's not fair but it sucks way more that newsome is part of the group.

• Like 1

Why isn't it fair? He's been a part of covering it up

• Like 2

bad wording....It's not fair that i feel bad that a guy like him goes out this way. But, he no doubt deserves to go out. I don't really feel bad for any of the other guys. I don't know if I actually explained myself any better.