2014 NFL Season

Dan

God what a frustrating game. Eli played what was easily his best game since early 2012, and they still lost. Cruz with no fewer than 3 terrible drops after mouthing off to the media this week, Randle with a huge drop late, Jennings coughing it up inside the red zone late. Zack Bowman completely whiffing on an easy tackle on Ginn and then Quintin Demps fumbling the very next kickoff. Dumb defensive penalties early on.

The good news is the offense did move the ball at times and the defense played with fire from the second quarter on. If they can cut down the stupid fucking mistakes for next week, they should be in good shape. But I feel like I've been saying that about the Giants for years. Houston coming in next week, and off to Washington the week after. I'd say they're in must-win territory already with how the late season schedule is shaping up.

• Like 1

I really hope Chris Johnson goes off on Green Bay today, considering how Beast Mode ran all over them. That would make my day complete. The Jets going 2-0 to start the season.

Dude the Packers are going to kick the shit out of you guys.

*I hope anyway.

I really hope Chris Johnson goes off on Green Bay today, considering how Beast Mode ran all over them. That would make my day complete. The Jets going 2-0 to start the season.

Dude the Packers are going to kick the shit out of you guys.

*I hope anyway.

It's possible. I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers has a field day with the Jets secondary. :(

You lucked out being born in Wisconsin. :P

I'm from Memphis! My sister and I adopted Green Bay when they won the Super Bowl in 97 (well, she brainwashed me into it as I grew up). I could've and probably should've become a Falcons fan or Titans fan. I've only been to Falcons games since my dad used to take us down there all the time.