2014 NFL Season

Dan

You lucked out being born in Wisconsin. :P

I'm from Memphis! My sister and I adopted Green Bay when they won the Super Bowl in 97 (well, she brainwashed me into it as I grew up). I could've and probably should've become a Falcons fan or Titans fan. I've only been to Falcons games since my dad used to take us down there all the time.

Oh, bandwagoning is so easy :P

I picked a team based on logo and needed to be "kinda bad", almost took the Raiders but my buddy convinced me to support the Jags. He's a Colts fan and I didn't know at the time that the Jags are the Colts bitches... :(

RE: Dan

Well, it's technically not bandwagon as I still support them even in those rare years where they struggle. That's just what got me into football. Bandwagoning, to me, is switching teams and going with whoever is winning at the time. I know a guy who defected to the Vikings when Favre joined them then jumped back once Rodgers got a ring. THAT is bandwagoning. :P

I do admire you picking a crap team though. It's going to feel sweet as fuck for you if they ever win the big one.

And the Raiders aren't any better right now man. :P

Well, we still really suck. I'll see y'all on Saturday's.

I don't know how much longer UCLA will be undefeated either. You guys almost lost(well, played close at least) to my school(Memphis) and we fucking stink. Like our football program is so bad 3 wins is a success.

And a lot of Redskins fans are probably cheering. Cousins is a better QB than RG3. Even if RG3 returns this year, there's no justification for him being the starter over Cousins.

Didn't watch the Saints-Browns game, other than seeing a minute or two when FOX switched over from the Cowboys-Titans game. Are the Saints bad this year, or have the Browns gotten better? (Or a mix of both)

And a lot of Redskins fans are probably cheering. Cousins is a better QB than RG3. Even if RG3 returns this year, there's no justification for him being the starter over Cousins.

Didn't watch the Saints-Browns game, other than seeing a minute or two when FOX switched over from the Cowboys-Titans game. Are the Saints bad this year, or have the Browns gotten better? (Or a mix of both)

Browns are much improved, Hoyer was never a bad QB and we have legitimate RB depth at long last

Vikings will reportedly consider trading Adrian Peterson.

I'm sure everyone knows exactly where he's going to go if that is the case.

It's about time Jacksonville got a RB! :w00t:

But on a serious note, that would suck for Murray. Dude's looked good.

Well, we still really suck. I'll see y'all on Saturday's.

I don't know how much longer UCLA will be undefeated either. You guys almost lost(well, played close at least) to my school(Memphis) and we fucking stink. Like our football program is so bad 3 wins is a success.

They went deep in the heart of Texas and beat the Longhorns with a backup QB. Even if Texas sucks (and they do), UCLA is winning the games.

Something you can't say for the Trojans!

Also, Peterson is just the guy for Oakland! Conviction to Excellence!