FIFA 15

Dan

Just noticed I had an email telling me to make us of my returning user bonus on UT so that must mean web app!

Nothing of use in my starter pack. Notabale players in my bonus packs were Kjaer, Savic and Bastuber. Plus a couple of rare golds and a rare silver, hopefully the later might end up being worth something, though I'm sure I'll just sell everything during this early phase.

Are there any considerable disadvantages to picking this up on last gen? I probably can't justify buying this but I kind of really want to and I haven't missed a game since 08 I think. Should I skip this year and hope I'll have made the jump to current gen by this time next year?

From experience of the last change over, as soon as they have to time to focus on the new generation, the old one goes by the wayside immediately. It's then a caseo of minor tweaks and kit/squad updates.

This seemingly is the year so I doubt you'd be missing much by sitting out a year.

Just looked it up out of curiosity and this will be the first year that a PS2 version won't be released. FIFA 14 came out on every Playstation hardware every created apart from PS1, that's amazing!

Edited by TCO

These are all of the licensed stadiums. The BPL being fully licensed is rad since I'll probably be playing exclusively there in my Career, but damn would I love to see the lower leagues get some love. And the MLS, too. The MLS has some really, really cool stadiums.

Argentina

• La Bombonera - Boca Juniors

Canada

• BC Place Stadium - Vancouver Whitecaps

England

• Anfield - Liverpool FC
  • Boleyn Ground - West Ham United
  • Britannia Stadium - Stoke City
  • Emirates Stadium - Arsenal
  • Etihad Stadium - Manchester City
  • Goodison Park - Everton
  • King Power Stadium - Leicester City
  • Liberty Stadium - Swansea City
  • Loftus Road - Queens Park Rangers
  • Old Trafford - Manchester United
  • Selhurst Park - Crystal Palace
  • St. James' Park - Newcastle United
  • St. Mary's Stadium - Southampton
  • Stadium of Light - Sunderland
  • Stamford Bridge - Chelsea FC
  • The Hawthorns - West Bromwich Albion
  • The KC Stadium - Hull City
  • Turf Moor - Burnley
  • Villa Park - Aston Villa
  • Wembley Stadium - England
  • White Hart Lane - Tottenham Hotspur

France

• Parc des Princes - Paris Saint-Germain
  • Stade Gerland - Olympique Lyonnais

Germany

• Allianz Arena - Bayern München, TSV 1860 München
  • Imtech Arena - Hamburger SV
  • Olympiastadion - Hertha BSC
  • Signal Iduna Park - Borussia Dortmund
  • Veltins-Arena - FC Schalke 04

Italy

• Juventus Stadium - Juventus
  • San Siro/Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - AC Milan, Inter
  • Stadio Olimpico - Lazio, Roma

Mexico

• Estadio Azteca - Club América, Mexico

The Netherlands

• Amsterdam ArenA - Ajax, The Netherlands

Saudi Arabia

• King Fahd International Stadium - Al Hial, Al Nassr, Al Shabab

Spain

• Camp Nou - FC Barcelona
  • Estadio Vicente Calderon - Atlético de Madrid
  • Mestalla - Valencia
  • Santiago Bernabéu - Real Madrid

Ukraine

• Donbass Arena - Shakhtar Donetsk

Generic Stadiums

• Available in Kick-Off, FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode and during skill games.

The best players that I packed were Montolivo, Schneiderlin and Lennon. I would very much like the stadiums from the Championship, although it isn't a priority. Maybe a couple of South American stadiums too, once they restore the Brazilian league and/or add other leagues from the continent.

Edited by Gorka

Seems like even less ROTW teams than usual, although saying that I imagine there's a few that used to be there that actually are listed under their full league now.

Well, looking back over the past few years:

Boca Juniors, Racing, Independiente and River Plate have moved into the Argentinian League.

Galatasaray and Fenerbache are in the new Turkish League.

AEK Athens have disappeared for some reason.

Palmeiras are gone since they've lost the Brazil licensing.

So yeah, it's mostly due to getting more league licenses.

I used my 6 hours on the early access last night so I've just been trading on the web app. Got a little PL squad together, 80k coins plus Ramos and IF Miranda to sell. Doing pretty good.

That guy who bought Daley Blind for 20k off me really started me off, Last night was also buying every shiny bronze stadium (most of the new PL stadiums - Britannia, Turf Moor etc) for 200 coins and sold them all for massive profits. I was sold 3 or 4 Brittanias for 6k! Seems to have stopped working as much tonight but got enough from it anyway.