FIFA 15

Dan

Played my first few games on Legendary, as Everton, and even recorded a win!

Lost 3-2 to Spurs thanks to a last gasp Capoue goal. Thought I'd done enough to get a draw after coming from behind twice.

Buuuut, I managed to beat Southampton 3-0 which was nice. Didn't tell the entire story, was only 1-0 til McGeady grabbed his 2nd on 80mins (he's really good in this game) and a Lukaku header in the last minute completed the scoring.

Contemplating starting a career as them when I get home. They have quite pacey players, and guys like McCarthy and Barkley should develop.

I'm playing FUT, got lucky and got guys like Cuadrado and Lahm early which I sold for an good profit. Starting to build my BPL team which currently is:

Tim Howard, Alberto Moreno, Laurent Koscielny, Gary Cahill, Seamus Coleman, David Silva, Cesc Fabregas, Aaron Ramsey, Raheem Sterling, Edin Dzeko, Mario Balotelli.

Bench includes guys like Lallana, Henderson and Oxlade-Chamberlain (and Peter Crouch, of course). Saving for Courtois, Kompany and Yaya Toure.

Why did they introduce an even easier difficulty level, was amateur too hard for some people? I just won 17-0 on beginner in Ultimate Team.

I love the team-specific advertising boards. Makes it much more obvious that you're playing in your own stadium, seeing Tottenham's Facebook and Twitter scroll across with Under Armour and the like. Really immersive stuff.

It always amazed me when FIFA got top mark reviews for its presentation before when it really wasn't. It's so much better now. I love the official Barclays scoreboards/team sheets.

I took McGeady off after he scored and it cut too a replay of his goal as he walked off. Little things like that help a lot.

Wierd. It only took about a minute or two for me on my PS4.

Three games in to season 2 with Crystal, and I've changed to a 4-3-3. Had to move out players that didn't fit the high pressure system I wanted, but I've been having a lot more fun creating scoring chances.

Anyone get a CM from Mexico named Arturo Gonzalez? I picked him up to add youth to my side, and he's already my top player in terms of movement and creating chances.

Edited by Toe

Early thoughts;

- Think I have totally messed up my Ultimate Team thing as I didn't realise that contracts were a thing and so got rid of a load of players and now I have no players and no money to buy new contracts, so that is a ballache.

- The career thing where you just play as your player is really weird, the camera angle is off putting and you never really feel like you're part of the game. Plus when you get near the box it suddenly changes to a ridiculous close up and I can't tell what I'm doing. Are you supposed to just play as the whole team instead? That would seem to be a much easier way of playing.

- The online pick up games are okay but people have no idea how to play in their positions. Also, it appears to be impossible to ever get more than a 6 or so on the player rating as a CDM as you never see the ball.