FIFA 15

Dan

Other info:

• EA have visited every single Barclays Premier League club to capture player faces.
    • All 20 stadiums from the BPL will feature (on Xbox One, PS4 and PC), including those of the three newly promoted teams.
    • Real world chants will play, with many of them recorded live, during real BPL fixtures.
    • Ad boards in BPL stadiums will show official sponsors, chosen to be in the game by the clubs themselves.
    • BPL branding will feature fully throughout Career Mode and in any matches between 2 BPL teams.
    • Career Mode will also include exclusive BPL "next fixture" overlays.
    • Goal line technology replays will feature in BPL matches, and matches from any other leagues that use it.
    • Barclays Premier League referees are fully licensed.

Awesome, I can't wait for that. Just those additions will take career mode (for those of us that play as a Premier League team at least) to a whole new level.

On a side note, looking at Kompany on that video still - is Man City's new home kit all blue or have they got it wrong?

So this means I get to shout at Phil Dowd not only when he's the ref in real life but when I play FIFA now as well?!?!!

Poor Derek Milborrow though, he'll be out of a job now.

• Like 1

City's kit is all blue this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they messed up kits elsewhere. I'm still pissed off they got the colour of the numbers wrong on the back of Newcastle's yellow kit last year!

Fantastic news though. Really going to take the presentation up to new levels. One thing about career mode that I'd like for them to do is when you get promoted to the Premier League is to have your team's shirts acknowledge it with Premier League badges and numbers on the back. Bit annoying to play through 46 games and see your newly promoted team still rocking the gaudy Football League kits.

Oh good, anuther gam whur all the good things are onle for nxt generation. Why are they alowed to remove things from the old versions? I have no interest in buying a new console and it sadens me that I will be geting a gimped version of the gam.

• Like 7

Don't you want to be on the PS4 with your wife?

Also, 40 minutes later edit: Seeing Dan's latest post in the Madden thread made me realise, when the fuck are they going to put an online career mode in FIFA? Especially with all these additions to the Premier league, having a whole bunch of us playing as the more midtable sides or something, all scrapping it out to try and dethrone the bigger teams, would be pretty cool.