FIFA 15

Dan

Anybody else find transfers in career mode a bit broken? Some cheap players are impossible to get sometimes. I'll meet their asking price then the next day I'll get a "Also in talks with Club X". It's usually a random fee slightly higher than mine and then it's impossible for me to get the player even if I match the new higher price.

I've reloaded a few times to test it and it always happens with a different club and different fee every time.

It's shit.

It's always been fundamentally broken.

Have 90%+ pass completion over 30+ passes, win 10 headers, make 6 tackles and grab an assist. = 6.2

Have 10 touches, lose the ball 9 times trying to do stepovers, be offside 12 times, get booked and then tap in a 2 yard rebound into an empty net = 9.5

• Like 1

I thought playing the Starter Cup for easy FUT coins would be a good idea...

Turns out beating Middlesbrough 22-0 is actually pretty tiring. :-/

It's actually easier to get coins by getting 5-0 up and then just doing things that win corners for extra coins, shoot from distance to get shots on target and hopefully get those corners, and hold on to the ball for ages for your possession and pass completion stats. It's boring, but it grinds coins.