Anime Mafia Sign-Ups

Alright. Taking a cue from the Breaking Bad Mafia, this will start when two of the three current games going on (YATM, NJPW, and New Player) ends so we don't get overloaded.

There will be spots twelve players total, but I'll take eleven right now; Norro might be interested in joining the game, so I'm giving the first spot to him, assuming he wants in. I'll allow replacements, in first come first serve order.

SIGN-UPS.

1. Norro

2. Jericode

3. BYF

4. DFF

5. Nick Adams

6. Forky

7. Gazz

8. DMN

9. Rabbitman

10. Sheepard

11. Owen

12. Gamemaster

ALTERNATES

I feel like I should sue you for copyright infringement.

And will only take part if there is a 140 character limit. I have no interest in 3000 word debates about why Norro is a scummy fuck. I want mafia to be fun, not super serious.

I feel like I should sue you for copyright infringement.

And will only take part if there is a 500 pound weight limit. I have no interest in recounting the 20 course meals Ruki has every day in-between my detailed reasoning of why I'm not a scummy fuck. I want mafia to be thorough, but not needlessly thorough.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to play, though a quick heads up that from Thursday of next week to the Monday after I'll be in Dublin on an extended weekend. If you'd rather have me as a reserve, that's cool.

My experience with Anime is fairly limited. I've seen some Sailor Moon, watched all of the original DragonBall episodes and some of Z and Z-Kai, know about some Animerica stuff (both Teen Titans series, Megas XLR), and had a coworker who talked about Gundam a lot (to the point where I got lost, truth be told). Basically, metagaming is going to be impossible for me. Still, I'm in.