EWR 2014 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Del Rio spoiler

- Former WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio has confirmed that he is returning to Mexican promotion AAA.

AAA released the above video of Del Rio announcing his return, which will take this Sunday at TripleMania XXII from Arena Ciudad de México in Mexico City.

Here is a translation of what he said: "Hello aficionados of Mexico and AAA, the boss is back. What better place to call my home than AAA. Thanks for all the supports and you guys know there is quality where ever the boss is and there is quality in AAA, there was no better place to go. See you soon and God bless you."

Del Rio is returning to AAA after starting out his wrestling career there in 2000. TripleMania is the AAA's biggest show of the year and will also feature the debut of Myzteziz, the original Sin Cara. Jeff Jarrett will also be in action

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Video_Alberto_Del_Rio_Confirms_He_s_Appearing_at_AAA_s_TripleMania_Event_on_Sunday.html#Ok7KxTs0CbdTEjzi.99

Don't add him to AAA yet, it is undetermined what exactly his role is and if he'll be back full-time. This is why I haven't suggested it or Dr. Wagner Jr.'s return as it may just be for that night or Sensacional Carlitos and Tommy Diablo who teamed on one show but disapeared. Compare that to Myzteziz who is full time.

I believe the 90 day clause only covers wrestling on a televised show, he could work for AAA or any other promotion in a non televised event, thats why so many people cut from WWE pop up on indie shows within the week.

He's actually on a year long American no-compete and a 90 day no compete in Mexico (similar to Sin Cara when he got released.)

Yes, but the article only says it looks like he'll be a tecnico, so probably still worth waiting until Triplemania, which is only tomorrow, so it's not exactly a huge issue.

I don't doubt Del Rio being in Triple A for tomorrow, if anything it could one of those Charlie Brown from Outta Town things to loophole a contract.

Also, shouldn't TNA's events be listed as the ones they do on TV? If anything, the TNA ONO events are basically one-shots in a way, but the "Live on Spike" ones are basically their PPVs. Shouldn't it reflected to that? They aren't on PPV but its on TV, so just rename the One Nights to whatever the orginal names were and stick 'em to large events?

Someone in another thread requested these, so might as well post them here as well:

Banner:

banner_WWE_zps2366fa3b.jpg

Logo:

logo_WWE_zps36f0c51a.jpg

WWE Board of Directors Pic:

WWE_BOD_zps7b66a13f.jpg

Have to delete all of the junk off of the back of the names of them, but should work fine after doing that.

Also, preorders for September Update are now available for $9.99 [/wwenetworkpitch]

A preview of the preorder bonuses:

banner_CHI_zps4bf39eb5.jpg

logo_CHI_zpsa16d54e5.jpg

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 2

You need a little Don West thrown in for that $9.99 sales pitch.

Also,

Make Nikki a Heel, Dolph the US champ, and Brock the champ.

You mean IC right?

Remove Bully Ray from TNA.

effective October because the impacts he is on are in the can.

AAA TripleMania Spoilers:

Hijo del Fantasma is the new Unified Cruiserweight and Fusion champions.

Taya Valykrie won Reina de Reinas.

ADR/El Patron seems to be face BUT still has the unique no-compete issues...

Add King Ricochet as an alter ego for Ricochet.

Edited by mkpunk

Also SummerSlame spoilers

Zigglers is the new IC champ. BROCK LESNAR is the new WH champion. Also up Rusevs selling. Dude sold that ankle like a champ all match

You need a little Don West thrown in for that $9.99 sales pitch.

Also,

Make Nikki a Heel, Dolph the US champ, and Brock the champ.

You mean IC right?

Yeah, I meant that... was a bit tired.

Former ROH Television Champion Matt Taven posted the following on his official Facebook page:

"Hey guys just wanted you to hear this from me. I've decided not to re-sign my contract with Ring of Honor Wrestling and part ways for the time being. Thank you so much to everyone at ROH ... Wrestlers, office, staff, crew ... The last couple of years have been amazing thank you!"

Edited by NJTNAFan