The Official Help Me Find a Mod/Scenario Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody have a link to a relatively up to date file for wrestling pictures?

EWarehouse seems to only go up to March 2013, and I'd prefer not to have to download each of the monthly updates to get updated pictures if possible.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I have a big ask as i am not 100% anything like this exists. 

But is any one aware of mods like "the Over9000Verse" that was created a while ago for TEW2010 but a more upto date database and modernised for TEW2013 ?

Just wondering as i love the game and this mod is just so good. Only so many times i can reply history of wrestling before occasionally meddling the "What If the rest of fiction were a wrestling show" 

Anything similar would be appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...

But is any one aware of mods like "the Over9000Verse" that was created a while ago for TEW2010 but a more upto date database and modernised for TEW2013 ?

Just wondering as i love the game and this mod is just so good. Only so many times i can reply history of wrestling before occasionally meddling the "What If the rest of fiction were a wrestling show" 

Yeah, the owner of the 9000verse mod updated it for TEW2013.

Here you go!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the owner of the 9000verse mod updated it for TEW2013.

Here you go!

Thank you so much you have no idea how much love i'm feeling right now! Month Made!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread, and this is probably a long shot, but a long time ago, someone made an EWR mod set into the future. Not like, flying car future, but maybe like 2030 something. Is there a chance that anyone out there still has this? I checked EWWarehouse but couldn't find it.

Thanks for your time.

I just asked about this myself but no one has responded in over 2 weeks so it's highly unlikely. What I'm trying to do is take Cornelverse workers & place them with modern day companies. So what you would is download the Cornelverse worker file in the Data older & use it with the latest stat update, replacing the worker file. May need the edit the staff & owner files too. Between the 2 different files from both downloads, you should be able to come close enough to mimic the 2038 scenario enough to get a good play through. 

I may play around with this & come up with something you could use for this.

Update: I've playtested the new mod file I made for the 2038 scenario. So far, so good. You can download the DATA Folder here: https://www.mediafire.com/?wjla3cqfvuc8tc2 , let me know if you feel changes should be made.

Edited by Brad McMahon

• 4 weeks later...