The Official Help Me Find a Mod/Scenario Thread

I've been looking around both here and Greydog Software for a while now in search of either a 2008 or 2009 mod. This can be for either TEW 2010 or 2013, it really doesn't matter.

I did manage to come across a "New power is rising" mod by a guy called 'FutureLegend' but download links were dead.

Does anybody know of any that may be out there I could download?

Thanks in advance.

Hey ya'll!
I was wondering if anyone had a larger, more realistic update of the January 2001 data? I have a scenario that looks like it was updated in 2006 by someone who updated Anthony's data. There are only 650 or so wrestlers in the data. It seems rather condensed. Can anyone help me out in this department??

Seriously contemplating creating a 2007 mod for TEW 2013, potentially basing it off of the January 2006 mod made by "XxFutureLegend112xX"

I think my biggest question would be what sort of reception it would get? Is it an period people would be interested in playing?

Also, would anybody be able to potentially help with Japan and possibly Mexico? (Companies, workers, etc.)

North America and the UK / Europe I should be more than capable of doing with little bits of help here and there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Monday_night_wars_ratings.gif

This shows a graph of the ratings of the Monday Night Wars. Looking at this, I would say that the "peak" of the wars would have been between March 08 and December 08, that would be right around the rise of Austin 3:16 and D-Generation X's best known cast of characters (HHH, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Mr. Ass, Chyna)

As far as ECW goes, I'd say the second half of '97 seems to be the time frame that the most buzz was around the original incarnation of ECW (pre-Invasion angle)

• Like 1

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Monday_night_wars_ratings.gif

This shows a graph of the ratings of the Monday Night Wars. Looking at this, I would say that the "peak" of the wars would have been between March 08 and December 08, that would be right around the rise of Austin 3:16 and D-Generation X's best known cast of characters (HHH, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Mr. Ass, Chyna)

As far as ECW goes, I'd say the second half of '97 seems to be the time frame that the most buzz was around the original incarnation of ECW (pre-Invasion angle)

I don't even remember Austin, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Mr. Ass or Chyna even being around during that time period. :P

I don't even remember Austin, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Mr. Ass or Chyna even being around during that time period. :P

Or WCW for that matter. :shifty:

There aren't a whole lot of scenarios from the early '00's. There is one from January 2001 and a couple from April 2001. My best advice would be to download the April 2001 scenario and make some edits to reflect the June/July time period you're seeking. Then share it with the rest of us! :)