The Official Help Me Find a Mod/Scenario Thread

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Monday_night_wars_ratings.gif

This shows a graph of the ratings of the Monday Night Wars. Looking at this, I would say that the "peak" of the wars would have been between March 08 and December 08, that would be right around the rise of Austin 3:16 and D-Generation X's best known cast of characters (HHH, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Mr. Ass, Chyna)

As far as ECW goes, I'd say the second half of '97 seems to be the time frame that the most buzz was around the original incarnation of ECW (pre-Invasion angle)

I don't even remember Austin, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Mr. Ass or Chyna even being around during that time period. :P

Or WCW for that matter. :shifty:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Monday_night_wars_ratings.gif

This shows a graph of the ratings of the Monday Night Wars. Looking at this, I would say that the "peak" of the wars would have been between March 08 and December 08, that would be right around the rise of Austin 3:16 and D-Generation X's best known cast of characters (HHH, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Mr. Ass, Chyna)

As far as ECW goes, I'd say the second half of '97 seems to be the time frame that the most buzz was around the original incarnation of ECW (pre-Invasion angle)

I don't even remember Austin, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Mr. Ass or Chyna even being around during that time period. :P

Sorry, I meant to put in 98, not 08. Only off by a decade. :\

• 2 weeks later...

For future reference, that EWWAREHOUSE.INFO thread is a very strongly worded suggestion to check that first before posting things like this.

Honestly, all you had to do was scroll down a bit to find which is a great 2004 mod. We appreciate that you want help, but your best resource is probably going to be the aforementioned website and to do a forum search. Posting a question thread is basically a last resort if the previous methods fail you.

Sorry if I came across as a bit stern, but it's so you don't get yourself in trouble in the future. Happy gaming!

• Like 2

thanks alot thats what i was looking for.. but what picture pack should i use with this?

ewwarehouse.info/wp-content/uploads/user_uploads/admin/TEW10%202006%20Pics.zip

Thanks to iDOL of course,it is from ewwarehouse.

• Like 1

Is there a scaled down (fewer workers, promotions, etc.) version of the modern day data for EWR anywhere? I remember downloading one from somewhere a really long time ago. I ask mainly because I'm currently in the process of making one myself, but if one already exists and is floating around then obviously I won't bother continuing with it.

• 2 months later...