WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'm in a KOTR where I should be totally losing because my opponents have RTG and PCC cards higher than mine, but they 3MB it and I murder them with my Diva and a great tag team. I ended up in seventh and 2nd place took five losses the whole tournament. He ends up losing to me because my Diva is a Survivor fusion and I know the 3MB strategy and just focus on my tag team. Works like a charm.

Dependent on getting a matchup with both Tag Team and Diva though.

*Edit* And the guy not moving one or both of his RTG/PCC cards, which I have done before to win as well.

Well, just opened my Ultra rare Fusion expected to toss em into the chamber and work on an Epic. A second UR Classy Freddie, so for the sake of not having to mistakenly press the wrong one in ex PVV or whatever, and also cause 2 Freddies for RTG sounds friggin great for +16 to all, Im keepin em. I still got the AJ from PCC to send off, so shes next in when I get my next SR to chuck her.

I forgot to 3MB my KoTR team but I'm still sitting at 16-10 so I think I'm gonna be ok. I hit Legendary on my way to work this mornign and pulled Shawn Michaels.

Not at all unhappy with that start, especially when I remember a lot of people here keep pulling supports as their firsts.

I'm thinking about starting another Epic fusion because the timing with the RTG would work real well.

So, finished my next Survivor KOTR a few minutes ago. Finished the 'season' in first with 38 - 7. As for the finals, well....

rU61giN.jpg

Thats the first ever KOTR I've won :D And my rewards?

SvqQTsO.jpg

Jericho is my favourite wrestler, Bar none, and I've wanted a good Jericho card for ages now. And I got a SV Tamina three days ago when I lost in the Semi's of my last KOTR. That means my Diva lineup for this RTG will be SV Tamina Pro, LegProFusion Brie Bella, LegPro Brie, and Legendary Nikki.

I like my chances of at least getting D-Bry this weekend :D

In saying that, I lost my LegPro Dean Ambrose this week when I accidentally put him in the Fusion Chamber :(

Edited by Ace
  • Like 1

Yeah All my best cards are under lock now XD

And yeah, a Survivor Diva is good enough. But two KOTR prizes in three days = 2 x Tamina. Thats Survivor Pro baby!

Same thing just happened to me but I've had a lot of luck in the last 24 hours or so. First I got 1 legendary Undertaker from the PCC and just figured I'd use him for Fusion fodder but I just pulled one from exhibition so I can make a Pro version of it now. Add that to the fact I just got a Legendary Fusion Brock and pulled an SV Jey Uso and that's three great cards for the RtG coming up.

One day I hope to get a Survivor card :)

Replace that with a Legendary and me too. <_<

I just got my first Legendary yesterday! Which is surprising as I'm only now going to get my 5th Epic card after these KOTR finals. oh plus my 2 Epic Fusions.

I got to Legendary level with a UR-Pro Cesaro, UR-Pro Ryback, UR-Pro Orton, EF - Jimmy (lvl 25 ish) & an EF Natalya (lvl 12)

I made Mania yesterday.

Didn't stay to get my Freebie (I'm 100+ resets into SV++ and must be getting close to another SV drop) but its there when I'm ready for it :D

• Like 1

I swear this game loves to taunt me.

I had a fully leveled Epic Brie Bella for months that I was trying to pair. Two RTG's ago, I paired an Epic Natalya and fed the Bella to the Pro. Last RTG, I pulled another Epic Brie Bella.

I had a fully leveled Epic Daniel Bryan (that I used as my champ in the game) for months that I was trying to pair. Last week, I paired an Epic Fusion Big Show, so I fed the Epic Daniel Bryan to one of them. Tonight I got eliminated in the opening round of a Legendary KOTR after a failed attempt at 3MB'ing, and got another Epic Daniel Bryan card.

Edited by Blehschmidt

I made Mania yesterday.

Didn't stay to get my Freebie (I'm 100+ resets into SV++ and must be getting close to another SV drop) but its there when I'm ready for it :D

How do you claim your freebies? I had to wait until I got to my last few cards in the deck before I pulled my Legendary.