WWE Supercard

Nikki

So I got up to ahhh.. I can't even remember :/

Oh I got HBK :D and I put effort in... Shows the difference in effort around here xD

I should of really tried and could have picked up Razor but I have enough single Epics. Another will just make me cry :(

Finished up my Leg. Fusion last night and a second Ziggler came out, so I'll hopefully be proing him in the next couple of days for my first Pro Leg. Fusion! Also, just pro'd Warrior and fed an Epic Pro Cesaro to it, to get it close to finished

I just lost in the semi finals of a KotR because the game decided to not use my best singles card in two of three games. Just such a dumb reason to lose, the computer not being able to realize to send out the card that gives me the best chance of winning.

Played hard early, then basically stopped and let myself drop down to get just 1 x Epic and 1 x UR.

Looking forward to RTTC this weekend. My teams going to be composed of 90% Survivors.

Also, Pro Bret? Best decision ever. Had me winning 5pt matches with ease on the weekend :D

Just my usual 300 point, finish high enough to get 2xUR and 1xSR jobbie.

Same. Every PCC. Won't play or pay enough for top 200 and nothing else helps my deck so I get to take every other weekend easy.

Also looking forward to the upcoming RTG, I'll have a SV Pro as my lowest card

xRucuge.jpg

Hurray for Fusion fodder?

Also, Gold stars for perfect pros! That's nice, I guess. Actually, I dunno. Would have been nice if they altered them to tie in more with each level. It sticks out too much on UR caus it's gold on purple and it blends in too much with Epic/Legendary. Looks nice on the ladder rare John Cena though since that's blue with a gold tint to it.

And yeah, I got 300 the other day. Makes 600 now after the last free lot they gave out. No idea what I'll spend them on, mind.

I got 300 for some reason too. Wondered if it was for a year of play time.

There's an update by the way:

[Official] May 4 Update

S'up.

As you've noticed, today we busted out a new update to SuperCard. Most notably, the update adds

Daily Login bonuses

. Basically, the more days in a row you play the game every month, the better your rewards you receive via the new Daily Login UI. Even if you're an extremely casual player, we think this is a great way to keep you moving up tiers and enjoying everything SuperCard offers.

We also debuted a new fix and a new Perfect Pro indicator. Let's dive in both:

RIP in peace, 3MB

. We’ve got a new secret sauce that eliminates the 3MB from the wider game. As we’ve said in the past, we want folks to think of their exhibition and KOTR decks as a collective of cards – not just three awesome cards and two commons.

Perfect Pro Indicator

is a great way to show friends that you can Pro things right. It's also a handy indicator to have in KOTR, so you know if the Pro you're going against is Pro'd correctly.

This is a smaller update preparing us for a larger one, but we're certainly pretty excited about it. Feel free to fire any Q's you have at me.

[

Oh! And in the immediate future, we may have an issue or two with the new matchmaking. I wouldn't expect anything rough, but note that we have all the knobs and fiddly-bits to turn interally if we do spot anything weird. Just let us know!

So I have no idea how to win any more.

My latest KotR is due very shortly so I guess I'm gonna have to throw all my best cards in and see what happens.

And for see what happens read get my ass handed to me.

Wonder how prevalent just building a good common team will be now and just hope you come up against noobs who don't know how the game works?

Well, it's not like they're going to re-assign everyone in the middle of the KotR and put them in their proper place so presumably you'll be good til it finishses.

I've gone all out on my latest one bar one guy who I subbed someone in to drop me into Legendary because fuck Survivor tier. Hopefully I'll catch some people who haven't caught on to the changes but I think people are pretty clued into this stuff by now. I lack good tag teams though so that might hurt me.

Still, I got a 2nd L. Steve Austin so if that was my last good run at KotR then at least it netted me something decent.