WWE Supercard

Nikki

How are they going to defeat 3MB? I'm genuinely curious right now. And really going to have to push my luck and see if I can win this last KOTR.

If I don't get a better Diva soon I am going to cry. I am nearly at Survivor + and my best Diva is an Epic Pro Natalya. I have fully leveled Legendary AJ, Legendary Brie Bella, Legendary Stephanie, Legendary Natalya, Legendary Cameron, Epic Fusion Natalya and an Epic AJ all waiting for a pair sitting on my bench.

I've done 5 Legendary Fusions and never gotten the Brie, and I've done at least 10 Epic Fusions and only managed the one Nattie. I had a fully leveled Epic Brie and pulled it's pair a week after I used it to Pro my Nattie. I had a fully leveled Epic Naomi, and fed it for something and have since pulled that card at least twice.

I swear this game knows......

Currently 15-3 and in 1st place in my post update KotR so can't really make many complaints thus far. Just got a L. Fusion Dolph from the chamber which isn't too bad, I guess. Think I would have preferred something else since I already have a Dolph card in use so it would have been something new if I got Ambrose or Rollins. Still, a little bit of training and Dolph will fit in to my 16 whilst I wait for a potential pro over the coming weeks.

No RTG this week?

Yeah. About an hour after my post they announced it.

Not that many are really concered here but MyNBA2K is also doing another RTTC this week to introduce their new Playoff tier. I figure this is the thread for that since both games are so similar.

Just finished Finals of my final 3MB Survivor KOTR.

2 - 0 / 2 - 1 / 2 - 1

Your winner and NEEEEEEW King Of the Ring...AceA!!!

hell of a way to end it, if its my final 3MB KOTR :D

If I didn't have cards to level I might not even mess with it this weekend because I don't have any cards with them to pro. That, and of course for the Fusion Chamber, RTG is where I turn over a ton of Super Rare and Ultra Rare cards

I'm still yet to find out how their stopping 3MB. Going to try a 3MB again next KOTR and see how it goes. I'll report back here with progress :D

I'm still yet to find out how their stopping 3MB. Going to try a 3MB again next KOTR and see how it goes. I'll report back here with progress :D

Same. It doesn't make much since to me how they're going to stop it. What are they gonna do to someone for doing it? Automatic losses? Clearly with Bleh, that's not the case, so, I'm not sure how this whole thing is supposed to work

Legendary for RTG happens to be Batista, a non-pro'd version of which is already conveniently in my current RTG deck (albeit in the last male slot). Not a bad thing for me to shoot for as I manage to get past Legendary in RTG now.

On a side note, Immortals finally has a second Gold Diva, and it's Paige in what I can only describe as a Cyberpunk version of Jubilee from X-Men.

I wonder what they'll do if/when they decide to put Neville on the roster...