WWE Supercard

Nikki

Also, thanks to whoever told us about Google Rewards, I've already got the Legendary Batista thanks to title matches bought from Google Rewards credit.

60/155 to Batista. Title matches should get me the rest of the way, given I pick up one or two extra as I play. Hoping this will help me get the Trips card. Just finished leveling my Leg. Fusion Pro Dolph now working on Leg. Fusion Pro Bray

50/140 on Randy Orton. Never been upto Epic before. Just hitting that point where I need to start paying attention to what cards I'm putting out.

Never been challenged on RTG and it's fun. I might actually hit the wall for once :D

52 on Trips and at the wall. Have a handful of title matches left but will still need to win like a hundred matches to get him.

105 more +1's and Trips will be mine!

They really need to fix the amount of time +3's work. Seems once you can't win 5's, you might get a couple 3's, then your done. The learning curve is nuts.

I'm currently running:

Legendary Fusion Pro Bray Wyatt (lvl 17)

Fully leveled perfect Legendary Pro Eddie Guerrero, Hulk Hogan (x2), Steve Austin

Fully leveled Epic Fusion Pro Big Show and Randy Orton

Fully leveled Survivor The Rock, Rey Mysterio, Crow Sting, Surfer Sting, Rick Rude, Dean Ambrose

Fully leveled Legendary Fusion Dolph Ziggler, Brock Lesnar (x2)

Fully leveled Legendary Fusion Brie Bella, Epic Pro Natalya, Legendary AJ, Legendary Brie Bella

Just scraped in with +5's on Orton Move onto Batista and 6/155 I've possibly hit the second wall... 149 more matches and I'll have him!

Also I like the new KotR whatever they did. I'm 1-0 in the Semifinal and lloking like a possible finals birth. I think this is my first time in LEg KotR.

Update: 10/155 losing +1's

Edited by Rocky

Won Legendary KotR with a record of like 49-2, this to go with the other one I finished runner up in and could have won if the finals hadn't been overnight. Can't really complain about the changes when they've got me doing way better than I ever did with 3MB. Got duplicate Cena and Bryan cards as prizes from them so they'll do for Fusion fodder.

Currently half way through Orton, as ever it would be nice to get to Survivor but Legendary will probably be my peak, even if Batista isn't too great of a card.

I went on to win my KotR which was very welcome as I only have 1 Leg card so far (Shawn Michaels) Hoping to pull a pair for him and whatever else will go towards my first Leg Fusion by weeks end.

I pulled a Natalya and a Cameron.

I have 2 Epic Fusion Natalya but I guess it's still handy... Cameron is straight Fusion Fodder

Yeah, it seems to be sorted somewhat. I barely finished 8th in a 6MB but this new one I went 5MB and am around 11-2 after waking up this morning. Hoping to make it to the second round so I can get a Survivor card out of it.

As for RtG I hit the wall about 23 points into Survivor, I won't be able to grind my way to him unfortunately.

Oh shit, just casually using picks whilst training my L. Stone Cold and BOOM, Survivor Rock.

I feel like I've never picked up too many good cards from the board after getting to the sort of advance levels so that's good. And he's a lefty too so that's great for balance. AND it looks like he's one of the best base cards so even better.