WWE Supercard

Nikki

How do I time out a KOTR? Mine keep ending while I'm asleep

It goes for roughly 45 hrs before the finals. so 2 days advanced, 3 hours removed.

I start mine usually around 5-6pm so I know that in 2 days time around 2-3pm I'm usually finished work and have several hours to work through the finals.

If I don't make it to the last round, I'm basically ready to kick straight in to the next one. If I do make the final, I consider it too late and leave it until the next evening xD

Edited by Rocky

• Admin

Turns out my Legendary Fusion Pro Brie Bella is more of a curse than blessing. Results in me been paired with people with vastly superior decks overall, where I can only win the Diva match (if it even comes up). Am having to bench her until I get at least a male card that's somewhere close (currently in the process of levelling up my 2nd Legendary Fusion Bray Wyatt, so when he's ready hopefully will do the trick)

And for all their talk of them fixing 3MB, still seeing it in full force. Am in the very lowest level for Survivor KOTR, and am being battered by people with WM Bret Harts, WM John Cenas etc. with the occasional uncommon card in their lineup to keep the rank balanced.

Don't know why they don't just go down the route of KOTR ranking = the ranking of highest card in your deck. Should get people to use balanced decks more.

I haven't played this in ages and now find myself miles behind in terms of deck quality.

How do you advance up the tiers again? I've been stuck on Super Rare Tier for what feels like forever. Also how do you get the fusion cards? I can do the common fusions but nothing higher because I don't have the neccessary card in order to do it.

Ah I think having read it on their forums I have a better understanding now.

I thought you needed a specific card to allow fusions kind of like the power up cards. I didn't realise it was you need a card created from doing a common fusion in order to do the next one up.

So say I made an Adam Rose fusion card I need to use that to get a uncommon fusion.

Kinda curious if this log in reward system starts all over after you reach the end or if they have plans to add in higher cards for those who continue to log in daily after the fact

I have my fingers crossed for the latter. <_<

Yeah you've got it on the fusion, basically to make an uncommon fusion you need a common fusion, a common, and an uncommon. Then for a rare fusion, you need an uncommon fusion, common, uncommon, and a rare. And I'm curious on that too as I'm stuck struggling to get enough Survivor cards to make it in the Survivor tier and have been for a couple weeks.

Kinda curious if this log in reward system starts all over after you reach the end or if they have plans to add in higher cards for those who continue to log in daily after the fact

I have my fingers crossed for the latter. <_<

Same. I think they would be far out there especially in terms of a Mania reward but it would still be worth it

Edited by ChrisO