WWE Supercard

Nikki

Legendary Stephanie will give me a pair, so I am excited for this RTG. Not even going to bother going after that ugly HBK Survivor, got to much to do this weekend.

Wish my Survivor Fusion would hurry up, I really wanna see what I get! I thought it was done Wednesday night, but it's actually Thursday! Ugh!

Just got my Epic Fusion in and it's a second Jimmy Uso. I'm gonna build him and my Jey Uso up to Pro them and My Natalya also.

Starting another Fusion build. No matter which Epic I get this time round, It's automatically going to a Legendary Fusion.

With so many cards to build up, I'm thinking this might be another grind session. I just need to remember the pick limit is 52. So many picks lost due to not knowing it last time. Triple H will probably be my realistic max target although, I might actually be close to getting Stephanie, though neither is of any help to me right now.

*EDIT: And through autofilling my deck, I'm in the RTG Legendary Tier! So I'm not even gonna store picks.

**EDIT: Just pulled a Leg Kane off the board. First pull since the freebie. Definitely my Fusion guy as of now so yay me :D

At last count, I have (Not including Fusions);

5 Epics + 1 Epic DIVA

6Legendary + 1 Leg DIVA

I have basically skipped a tier...

Edited by Rocky

My first three Epic Fusions were The Usos and Natalya. I was content with them as they pushed into Legendary Tier. As I started collecting more epics, I found I wasn't using them, and because I've only gotten 1 pro from them, I decided to Fusion them. I figured if I got those three pro'd the rest can be fusion fodder.

So there's no real stategy. It's "Do I want that card or should I go big" I need to start going big so I'll only run with what I started with.

I dunno.. it's 4am and I'm making no sense xD

Entered my first Survivor KotR on a whim, figured I'd get my ass kicked but actually finished 3rd and made the semis. Didn't bother using boosts so I dunno if I'd have made the final if I had but ended up with Luke Harper.

Got a few Legendary pros to work on so figure I might as well carry on getting single survivor cards rather than try and make more finals of Legendary.

EDIT: Especially after checking and seeing that Luke Harper is actually pretty terrible. He's even worse than Ryback! :shifty:

The forum for this game is the WORST! Oh my God your free event for your FREE game is starting a little late. Spoiled fucking assholes

The people on that forum are the biggest bunch of self entitled pricks I have ever seen on the internet, and that says a lot!

Have they said if they're gonna extend this to Monday now?

also, second survivor kotr not going as well. Just about scraping into 8th after about 20 matches. Maybe iI won't get another card this time!

One free card from your tier

300 credits isn't going to cut it this time catdaddy.

We should all receive one free random card from our tier.

Time to start showing your customers and this community the respect they deserve.

Genuinely not impressed. RTG started 9 hours ago. They better delay the event until tomorrow. A 9 hour extension or 300 credits does not help me

I was gonna say 300 credits aint gonna cut it they should just give everyone the pro kane card or unlimited bouts and title matches for free or something

Almost more fun than the actual game :P

• Like 1

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm annoyed, but that's because I'm off work today and work the rest of the weekend. So today was my only day to play this event. But they will surely give us credits for this as an apology, which apparently no one over there appreciates. So I'll miss this one, take my free credits, and use them when I've got a weekend off. No big loss.

End of the day, aren't games like this supposed to be fun? When did people lose sight of that.

Does anyone know how the rebalance of this KOTR works? I'm using all my best cards which is what they want, right? And I'm going up against cards that are way better than mine, WM pros and everything when I'm only about three quarters through the SV tier. This is just bullshit and I'm tempted to go back to 3MB after this.