WWE Supercard

Nikki

Managed to get to 35 points on HBK with +5's and then boom, only +1's doable. Don't think I can manage 120 points in the next however long but hopefully I can just keep on improving.

Also, got utterly smashed in my latest KotR. Like, 7 and 38 or something like that. Maybe I'll drop back, I thought. No, seems like I was stuck in Survivor no matter who I swapped into my team. Oh well, might as well carry on. Second opponent promptly has that special USA themed WM John Cena. Thanks, game.

EDIT: Just sacrificed my E. RVD to train up my L. HBK. Was a big part of my team for a long time but was some way off even scraping into the RTG team. So long, buddy. Both him and Ziggler are on the chopping block at the moment, wanted to keep RVD for variety but he's worse than Ziggler so Ziggles gets a stay of execution.

I've given up on every game mode except RTG. Say what you want about the 3MB tactic but it at least gave a chance to people who have jobs that prevent them from playing the game for 8-10 hours every day. PCCs are now completely pointless as without being able to use 3MBs I can't score +5s and therefore have no shot at any card that's useful to my team. I'm getting mauled in KOTRs because I don't have the chance to use energy cards or switch my team out, nor do I have the chance to play Exhibition games to obtain those energy cards in the first place. Even exhibition games see me winning about 2 out of 5 games so I can't use them to build my team.

Thankfully RTG allows me to score points based on the skill of my own team, not the skill of my opponents. When that no doubt changes I guess I'll have no reason to keep playing.

• Like 1

I've found that the 5MB with an extra diva works really well. You can switch the divas out and can switch the singles out. Then when you advance to the tournament part you can have a full team of guys.

I'm still doing okay as a 3MB.

Mind you that 3MB is WM Pro Bret Hart SV Fusion Pro Roman Reigns and SV Pro Tamina so.....

I was winning +5s right up til 150+ in SV. Got HBK and now can barely win 1s. I'm okay with that though just gives me time to spam to level up HBK and Rock

I really think they need to find a new format to completely replace PCC. It alienates such a huge number of their players from getting a decent reward.

Agreed. I don't even bother playing PCC, I just skip that weekend and go for RTG.