WWE Supercard

Nikki

There was apparently a glitch or something, I read about the disappearing training cards happening to other people as well.

I hope other people have had a better RTG than I have. I have stalled out about 100 points into Bray Wyatt, and I don't have the time to +1 him to the end and my best draw has been an Ultra Rare Rusev.

I thought for sure my next Survivor sympathy draw would have come during this RTG. Did get the Log-In Rollins and stuck his ass in the Fusion Chamber, so we'll see how that goes come Wednesday!

Even if they have extended the RTG 4 hours, staying up to 6am to get Bray isn't going to be a thing...

But who cares because I somehow made it to a KotR final and got a 2nd Survivor Rock! Shame I've just used up the last of my Epic pros so don't have any training fodder unless I used up one of my other Survivors like Rude or Edge so gonna have to train this one the hard way.

EDIT: Used 100 of my credits in the end to buy titles and got Wyatt anyway.

Got Wyatt. I've also got Rollins, Rowan, and Bo as SV's that need training. But considering my lowest ranked RTG card is a fully trained Piper SV, I'm not too fussed over training them up yet.

Got upto 30 on D-Bry as well. Hoping I can top that next RTG and get myself a new WM.

Also, anyone seen the black mist on the Home Screen and the new card they've been teasing via Twitter? Could be getting WM Fusions or a new Tier before the week is out.

I've seen people on the Supercard reddit point to a specific picture of Lita for that one. Just seen there's another one on now of a trio, New Day? Maybe some new tier for tag teams/factions with 2/3 people to a card? The other one with the shards of ice on it or whatever, everyone seems to think is Sami Zayn.

In personal news, first game of exhibition of the day to try and earn a few cards to train my Rocky, seemingly hit my 'freebie' limit for Survivor and got Titus.

EDIT: Well, it's not even speculation on the 'ice' card anymore since they've put up a new image with the finisher indeed being the Helluva Kick an hour ago.

And it looks like the shadowy figures are the WM Fusion guys.