WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'm honestly not a huge fan of the KOTR layout, either that or I just don't understand it... I did autofill just to see what it would look like and they put my best cards in the Tag Team slot?  So, does that mean that tag teams in KOTR are more important than singles?  Or should my best cards still be in the Solo slots?

I'm in the same boat. I have no clue what's happening xD

and out of habit I only check it every 6-8 8hrs for team change, which this season doesn't use, and I don't exhibition so i have no energy cards :(

It's not that they don't matter, it's that they can be traded in for significantly worse cards that will end up being obsolete in three months.

Then when you get higher and higher cards and reach the top again you will have to trade them in for significantly worse cards for the inevitable season 3.

• Like 2

I do the opposite, using them to enhance the major stats of the card. For example my Nikki cards have them on Power and Toughness, and on Brie I do Speed and Charisma. That way should I ever face the same card I'll have an advantage, plus that's what they're in the team to cover.

I'm top of my current KOTR standings but the one time I'm up at 4am is the one time the KOTR quarter finals start at the time I would usually be waking up. 

I've put one on my weakest, one on my strongest and one on my ability so far. Just waiting for KotR to finish so I can pro. Also I can't pro my other two UR Fusion Lesnars >.>

On the plus side, I've now got two Rare DIVAs so there's something.