WWE Supercard

Nikki

That's not the most uhhelpful of cards, managers are always helpful to me at least.

I'm struggling with motivation at the moment, couldn't be bothered to finish off getting an Epic Miz on Sunday and I still struggle to understand the point of the Team based PCC at the most awkward time possible. 

Hey guys, Team RTG! Maybe it wont be the drizziling shits like PCC!

Speaking of PCC, I got my boy D-Bryan from this weekend so that's another Pro, eventually, and that much closer to Legendary tier.

2 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Hey guys, Team RTG! Maybe it wont be the drizziling shits like PCC!

Speaking of PCC, I got my boy D-Bryan from this weekend so that's another Pro, eventually, and that much closer to Legendary tier.

God bless you.

I've had quite a good week on Supercard. On Monday, I won an Epic KOTR and paired my Epic Brock Lesnar. On Thursday, I won another Epic KOTR, and paired my Epic Dean Ambrose. I also finished getting Brock's stats up and put him together which bumped me into Legendary, and my Freebie was Paige. Then in a day or two, I will get the Log In Sheamus, and my team will have gotten ridiculously good in under a week!!

Two days ago I won an Epic KOTR and got a Paige. There's my 2nd Epic Pro Diva.

Christmas Morning, I pull an Epic Dean Ambrose off the board. Bam. Another Epic Pro. Then, by mid-afternoon I win my next Epic KOTR, and got a Rusev. And within the hour finished Kane off on RTG. Two more Epic Pros.

So much luck right now :D If I can get Ryback, he'll be my first Leg Pro

Gonna put this in spoilers in case you're like me and enjoy working out who the RD cards are:

Spoiler

Getting the Legendary Rollins pushed me into the Legendary tier, so now I'm on track to get the Survivor Balor. My first Survivor this time will be far better than 2003 Randy Orton was in Season 1

CBA with RD so only got Edge. That made a pro but I'm past UR now so that was merely for catalogue purposes. Won an Epic KotR and got a 2nd Cena and also just managed to finally get my pity pull after what feels like an age, a second Epic Ambrose. That's four Pro's now so just need to get them all trained and get myself my Legendary freebie. Plus I'm about 600 games off my Ladder Diva so it'll be nice to be in the next tier for that.

Made the semis of another Epic KotR, got Bayley! BIH SR Eva Marie!