WWE Supercard

Nikki

Every card has a number of fights for each of the four stats, once the card has gone past 5, 10, 15 fights in which it has used that stat you get a small permanent bonus for card. It's the same for the special move for that card.

If you want a perfect pro you need to get both cards to the maximum level on all four stats and the special move before pro-ing them.

Ooh, might be a little better placed to get the Legendary again, without paying this time...hopefully.

Team RD?

The reward card is determined by your Team Deck’s tier ranking. If you’re in Legendary, for example, you’ll be working towards a Legendary card.

Bye Lars... :shifty:

http://www.wwesupercardgame.com/team-ring-domination-is-a-thing/

TL;DR? Same as regular RD. Only 100 Shards and I /think/ you don't get to pick the shards you take. Their automatically randomly chosen by the game, so there isn't issues with the same picks as one of your team mates.

6 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Now why would we have to kick Lars? We are already in Legendary.

I was going by the main page of our team. It says there that we are Super Rare. Though under team deck I can see that it does list Legendary so cool, hopefully we can get it.