WWE Supercard

Nikki

On 3/29/2016 at 12:50, Ace said:

Close to getting Mania tier supposedly. That or a whole bunch of new cards anyway.

My favourite was the AJ Styles silhouette and the subsequent discussion on the sub Reddit.

"AJ, care to comment on your popularity within the Supercard community?"
"The Supercard community?!"

Post update EDIT: Best part of this update is setting your champ actually reflecting custom card changes. For example, I can set my spare Epic Barrett to his SR/UR picture and finally train away my UR Barrett that was only kept around to be champ.

More importantly, there's also that Bayley I've been wanting to steal the picture from.

Doesn't someone from Team EWB have one Finn already? You will single handedly drag us toward Survivor ranking!

I haven't gotten any any legendary pulls in a long, long time. I'll get Swagger but it's getting hard only because I keep hitting the card max. I now have about 20 Rares maxed out that I train instead of just deleting cards that I'll probably never get rid of all of them. 

My fear in the RD is I'm on legendary++ for RD, but Survivor on the Exhibition board and I would hate to draw a Leg card and fuck up my chance to pull a Survivor.

DDGgu8Y.jpg?1

CAUSE I'M A ONE MAN BAAAAAAAND!!!!!

Was enough to send me into SV+ on Exhibition too :D Also managed to pull a SV Bret Hart out of the RD shards too.

About to enter my first SV KOTR Finals, and so very grateful for WM TIer. Seeded #4, but judging from the season record, its going to be pure luck as to who makes Semi's.

Got myself Swagger and Kane, plus a Legendary Rusev off the board that makes a pro. That will leave Steve Austin as the only male Epic card left in my RTG team, unless I happen to get lucky during my KotR playoffs and get another pro to shove him out.