WWE Supercard

Nikki

4 hours ago, si2787 said:

See, i've not played a lot of games but is it just me or is it really hard to value cards in this? For example I had a Rare Rollins lose to a Rare Jimmy Uso...what makes Jimmy Uso as a Rare better than Seth Rollins? Or are the cards not standardised by the person they represent? Could I for example get a Rare Bo Dallas whose better than...a Rare Lesnar?

They're not all necessarily based off the character they represent, especially in that low of a tier, the higher you go tier wise, the more it will somewhat portray that way

Well, I guess I used up my luck on login bonuses last month, nothing makes a pro for me in May. 

5 Days: Super Rare Bradshaw

10 Days: Ultra Rare Edge

15 Days: Epic Randy Orton

21 Days: Legendary John Cena

28 Days: Survivor Triple H

Maybe I'll be able to pull a Cena by month's end from KotR. Also, Team Road to Glory this week introducing Wrestlemania Tier Apollo Crews. 

Woke up this morning and decided to have a quick play on this, played a single game in exhibition mode and managed to snag myself a leg Naomi card. My deck now looks like this:-

Perfect Pro Leg - Goldust

Sv - Finn Balor

Leg - Shawn Michaels

Leg - Triple H

Leg - Naomi

Perfect Pro UR - Paige

I'm now almost at Leg+ and looking forward to picking up another Sv card through the login bonus.

Cards for Team RTG:

1. Common: Heath Slater
  2. Uncommon: Curtis Axel
  3. Rare: Adam Rose
  4. Super Rare: Rusev
  5. Ultra Rare: Ryback
  6. Epic: Ultimate Warrior
  7. Legendary: Stardust
  8. Survivor: Finn Balor
  9. WrestleMania: Apollo Crews

Gotta say, kinda happy. Won my first KOTR tournament at the first try woo! Got a SR Austin and SR Xavier Woods...:ph34r:.

However i gotta say..having a SR Natalya at this low level all but guarantees Diva victories. I've not come across any diva matches n SR++ that have anything better than a Rare..mostly Greens

Excited about that Legendary Stardust, if we get that then I'll be at LG Pro #3. Finn is probably too big an ask for this team right now...

6 hours ago, Troy Saint said:

Cards for Team RTG:

1. Common: Heath Slater
  2. Uncommon: Curtis Axel
  3. Rare: Adam Rose
  4. Super Rare: Rusev
  5. Ultra Rare: Ryback
  6. Epic: Ultimate Warrior
  7. Legendary: Stardust
  8. Survivor: Finn Balor
  9. WrestleMania: Apollo Crews

Hopefully the team I'm in is active and up for the challenge of getting the Leg Stardust and Survivor Balor so I can perfect pro both.

I just paired my Legendary Stardust on Friday....

I am half wondering if they didn't pull the event back down to change out the Survivor Finn after they realized they'd be giving a shit ton of people a Survivor Pro.

Edited by Blehschmidt

Can most teams even reach Finn? I assume the incentive was for people to spend money for their teams not that the goal was attainable. 

Just wanted to let it be known that I am going to do what I can on this RTG, but real life is currently being an asshole.

Also, Scotty probably won't be much help this time around. He works for FEMA, and with all of the flooding and tornadoes going on in the midwest, he is non-stop at work doing crazy long shifts.