WWE Supercard

Nikki

2 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

hahaha, I was looking forward to taking a break for the next few days besides login bonuses and quietly running KOTRs to build up stats but nope, Team RingDom! And we're finally in Survivor! Let's crush it.

You and me both, I'm in a KOTR right now, and once I finish it I'm planning on seeing what the event later this week is, if it's PCC and I don't need the cards in it it's a weekend of rest for me

I genuinely can't commit to whatever the weekend event is due to the NXT Pacific Northwest tour so I'm actively rooting for it to be PCC so I can just play a couple games, get a SR or UR to feed some card I'm training, and not give a fuck.

Okay, so I re-downloaded this since I haven't played it since like the first day of season 2. So...what's changed? I never really got in to the season 2 rules, so if someone can explain it all to me like a baby that'd be great <_<

There's not much of a difference between S1 and S2 other than having to start over again. There's team events now on Monday/Tuesdays and both Exhibition and KOTR changed formats to include more cards.

As for this week's team event I've put my new Balor in to my team, its kept us at SV level and will be helpful to put on the board at the start and once its been levelled up it will obviously be very helpful in future team events so consider it an investment :P. I fear winning games might be quite hard as we have so many equal cards these days but I'll do my best.

6 hours ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

Okay, so I re-downloaded this since I haven't played it since like the first day of season 2. So...what's changed? I never really got in to the season 2 rules, so if someone can explain it all to me like a baby that'd be great <_<

Making perfect pros takes longer because you have to basically gain experience in each stat until those are all maxed out before you combine the two cards. There are enhancements, and you will grow to hate them. I think that's the main thing?

Also PCC this weekend is officially confirmed, which is awesome news for me because it means I can mostly ignore it.

I pulled my Leg Pro Ambrose and slotted in my Leg Pro Sheamus, which is a little weaker but gives us another Up Arrow instead of all the Right Arrows we already have. If anybody notices this being an issue, let me know and I will switch them back.

I have a bunch of different legendary pros I can swap out if we need a more well rounded team. I've got down arrows (Rusev), up arrows (two Triple Hs) and a shit load of left and rights. 

Bravo Fellas! We're working through Ryback now :D He'll be a Pro for me, but I'm still not heavily obsessed with chasing him down <_<

Can anyone suggest how to come about getting my deck better? Currently all SR Cards and SR++ in exhibition. I've got a Flair, Austin, Miz and Seth all lvl 15 and a Natalya Pro (3/20) and SR Emma (8/15). Am I likely to pull any UR cards from my exhibition games? I tried going for the UR Golddust last week but got stomped even in the 1pt matches and at the minute I just cant seem to see how I can improve the deck when i'm only getting Rare cards and the Occasional SR card from exhibition games. KOTR still only gives me Rare cards :( (i've got 1 Rare Diva and 1 Rare superstar in the KOTR deck....the rest are SR)

Edited by si2787

All I can suggest is to just keep at it. We were all this stage when Season 2 started and its taken us nearly a year to get to where we are at the moment. It's a real grinding game where you do get the rewards if you put the time and effort in, it just requires a whole lot of time and effort.

Your best chance of a big upgrade is to put a lot of work into this week's PCC. You'll get an Ultra Rare card at least by playing a normal amount and that can go up to Epic or Legendary depending on the extra amount.

I'll help with Sheamus tonight for those who need him, seeing as you let me back in I'd better put in a decent showing :P.

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

I swapped my Diva out and dropped us down. Will people wh0 haven't still be able to claim Ryback with us dropped to Legendary?

I was able to grab Ryback.