WWE Supercard

Nikki

Should be able to get Leg Mark Henry off of PCC and I picked up a Leg John Cena off of a KotR victory. Two more leg pros which should push me close to SV tier provided I can get a diva better than my Epic Eve. :wub: 

Yeah, not gonna get anywhere near Cesaro. Gonna finish with around 700 points which will put me in the mid to late 40k region. Even this felt like a slog, never mind getting double that to get near to the 19k mark. Hopefully we can get Kane in the team event, not overly confident since we sometimes struggle to get our tier card on RTG but maybe we can pull it off.

Got a 2nd Legendary Rock from KotR and, even though I'm full up on L cards, might as well work on him since I have so many cards to burn off that I have levelled up since I have nothing else to level. Helps that he's like the best card in that tier. Was gonna say that left isn't my best alignment but I have Edge x2 and Warrior there and they're pretty good.

ha, I already have a maxed out LG Cena, so I'm just gonna get its pair three days early. And then I'll have a useless third one floating around.

• Admin

Well, only Survivor Kane helps me, and previous runs suggest we're not quite there yet in terms of getting the Survivor card, but I'll gun for it anyway. Have added in my new Leg Pro Cena & Paige as they improve on previous cards.

I'm hoarding my Championship belts for later, to see if they can maybe help us later if we wanna try a run at the Survivor card. 

Pulled a Legendary Rock off the board, so thought it was the perfect time to see about moving up to survivor. Did the math using the point tiers and.....I fall about 100 points short if I filled with enhancements. That Cena pro cannot come soon enough.