WWE Supercard

Nikki

Apologies for not having my best cards on today. Had been using the lower ranks to train up some cards and had intended to put my best back in once we were around Epic/Legendary but my phone wouldn't load the game on data today. Only just got in and back on Wifi. Back at full strength now and ready to make the last push on Cena and maybe, hopefully Kane?!

Edit: Oh God, this +5 is full of WM, Event and Survivor Pro cards. :(

Awesome work guys. Between work kicking my ass and being sick as a dog, I didn't get to play as much as I'd hoped. But it looks like everyone got in over a hundred points. 

These team events just don't give enough time to get the high tier cards when you have to work and sleep.

I was having some joy backing out until +1 and +3 were Leg, +5 was Survivor. Now every slot is Survivor and got my ass whooped on +5. Down to +3 then...

Also, they're teasing something on the main menu and on Twitter as well. People think it's Fusion Chamber mk II.

So, woke up with an hour and a half left til deadline. My team was at 630/780 on Dean. Jumped in to help as best I could. We were still able to win 3s. 

What followed was as intense a time as I have /ever/ had playing Supercard. We whittled it down and down and down, til with 15 mins on the clock, we needed 21 points. I went for a 3. Lost, but won a Title match. Unfortunately I was out of bouts.

Thankfully the rest of the team kicked in. 30 seconds off getting my next bout, they finish the job. We managed to get Dean by the skin of our freaking teeth :D

• Like 1

Ha, looks like the main menu and Twitter teases were just for the RTG cards this weekend:

E Ziggler
L Ambrose
SV Nattie
WM Rusev
Event AJ

Happy with Nattie. Doesn't make a Pro yet but I am due my Diva ladder reward soon so increases my odds of getting a Pro with that. Will have Nikki, Sasha, Bayley and Nattie by the time the weekend is done, hopefully.

I'm not gonna get much out of that. SV Nattie is the one I need but I'm definitely not gonna be able to get it. LG Dean doesn't make a pro which is also what I need, but I'll probably pace myself and get it just in case.

So to recap the past week or so of supercard for me?

Finished a KotR, pulled Cena as a reward. Yay! A pro at the end of the month!

Team road to glory. Legendary Cena as a reward. Um okay early pro!

Cue today, waiting on a KotR to finish so I can pro my Cenas which will push me into survivor tier. I come in second place. My prize? Legendary. John. Cena. 

But Cena pushed me over the limit and my freebie? The man called Sting!

13 hours ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Ha, looks like the main menu and Twitter teases were just for the RTG cards this weekend:

E Ziggler
L Ambrose
SV Nattie
WM Rusev
Event AJ

Happy with Nattie. Doesn't make a Pro yet but I am due my Diva ladder reward soon so increases my odds of getting a Pro with that. Will have Nikki, Sasha, Bayley and Nattie by the time the weekend is done, hopefully.

Me think thou speaketh too soon

https://www.wwesupercardgame.com/fusions-hitting-on-5-22/