WWE Supercard

Nikki

Alright, if Buddy is leaving, we have an opening. Unfortunately we are too the point, where I don't think accepting people that don't have at least Epic Pro's is feasible. Would the rest of the team agree with that?

Ideally we don't want to drop out of Survivor so we'd need the equivalent of Buddy's cards, unless we've got leeway from people adding Pro Balor or whatever. 

3 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

So, is there anyone with at least 3 Epic Pro's (or better) to contribute who is looking for a team?

I'm looking for a team with two Max Epic Pro's and a few max Legendary singles, plus Survivor Finn near maxed.

Looks like most of our team is now Survivor... sweetness!  I'm working on Kofi in RTG right now, I didn't get to play much yesterday, but managed to get through the Miz, which was awesome (H), hopefully i can get through at least Ziggler today and work pick up Ambrose fairly early tomorrow and work towards Natalya

• Admin

Halfway through Ambrose now, expecting a wall soon, then again I am training 5 cards in the deck at the moment. One more Leg Pro will put my RD deck into Survivor. Need about 5 more Leg Pros to get the RTG deck into Survivor though.

I'm basically taking a break this weekend. It's poor timing as I have cards that need training and Ambrose would make a pro, but I'm just a touch burnt out and don't want to underplay the team event next week. 

This is has nothing to do with far harbor coming out. Nothing at all. 

1 hour ago, ChrisO said:

Speaking of which... Someone with a deck that's barely into Survivor on RTG?  What does your deck look like?  As in, how many Leg. Pros did it take to get into Survivor?

I'm a little way into Survivor on RTG, just swapped out a couple of cards and I was still scraping in with all Leg pros bar 2 Epic pros. That's with 2 Epic support cards BTW. I have quite a few good Leg cards as well like Rock, HBK, Cena x 2, HHH x 2, Edge x 2 etc so YMMV if your cards vary.

Speaking of Cena, with the login bonus due tomorrow, I've decided I'm gonna make a 3rd Pro just to keep myself occupied. :shifty: