WWE Supercard

Nikki

Agreed.  I'll finish a Leg. KOTR overnight most likely, I'm hoping to go pretty deep into the tourney, I'm the 2 seed right now, it'll be good to throw some cards in the chamber and take a couple days off

Can anyone explain the fusion thing to me please? It states I need a points total in cards to do the fusion...does it matter how many cards I use to get those points? Testing a theory now, and I've stuck a Rare Paige I had into it and she met the point requirement on her own and it let me do the fusion. Will this make a difference? Does having more points than the fusion mean that I have a better chance of getting a better card or is it literally just meet the point total each time and get a random card?

Edited by si2787

2 minutes ago, si2787 said:

Can anyone explain the fusion thing to me please? It states I need a points total in cards to do the fusion...does it matter how many cards I use to get those points? Testing a theory now, and I've stuck a Rare Paige I had into it and she met the point requirement on her own and it let me do the fusion. Will this make a difference? Does having more points than the fusion mean that I have a better chance of getting a better card or is it literally just meet the point total each time and get a random card?

I believe it's just the point total and random card.

1 hour ago, si2787 said:

You have to meet it within the number of boxes that show up on the screen requiring higher leveled cards as you go along

1 hour ago, ChrisO said:

You have to meet it within the number of boxes that show up on the screen requiring higher leveled cards as you go along

does that mean i have to use all the boxes though? For example a Rare Paige got me a common Goldust. Which tells me it doesn't matter how many cards I really use.

1 hour ago, si2787 said:

does that mean i have to use all the boxes though? For example a Rare Paige got me a common Goldust. Which tells me it doesn't matter how many cards I really use.

Just get to the point total with as many/few cards as you want. So you could, in theory, get a common Goldust just from using one Rare, or having to use 4/5 common cards.

• Like 1

Got Rollins from a KOTR and he'll make LG Pro #6, and that's useful but I'm at the point of thinking that my only real path to improving my women's cards is the events. Guh.

This game has to fuck with people because I did not have a single epic pro female but I've got seven legendary pros.

10 hours ago, RPS said:

This game has to fuck with people because I did not have a single epic pro female but I've got seven legendary pros.

You got nothing.

I've got 10 SV Pros, 1 WM Pro, and my best Diva is STILL a LG Pro.

RD this week... Event card is Rollins, haven't heard what the other cards are, I was hoping to be in Survivor for RD so I could just focus on getting the Leg. and Survivor card but apparently with 8 Leg Pros and 2 Survivor cards, my deck isn't strong enough <_<

Doesn't look like I have a shot at anything but dudes, so RD is going to be a lot of training cards and whatnot for me, probably. Fingers crossed that when my current KOTR ends I get either a LG women's card or an Epic Nikki or Naomi, or that in three days the Fusion Chamber gives me a good Legendary.

10 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Doesn't look like I have a shot at anything but dudes, so RD is going to be a lot of training cards and whatnot for me, probably. Fingers crossed that when my current KOTR ends I get either a LG women's card or an Epic Nikki or Naomi, or that in three days the Fusion Chamber gives me a good Legendary.

does the fusion chamber ever change? I can currently only get common cards from it?