WWE Supercard

Nikki

This damn game.

So, let's see. I got Orton in RTG through a bit of grinding +1's. Then, I get my second Legendary Fusion Sheamus (which drunken me was very excited about, as that previous post shows...). Then it turns out the Epic in TRTG is Bayley, which will be a Pro for me. Then I pull Legendary Cena from the board which is another Legendary Pro for me, and I'm getting the login freebie Legendary Bryan tomorrow, which will also be a Pro.

So I've gone from having no Legendary Pros and a best Diva of Leg Fusion Becky, to a situation tomorrow where I'll have 3 Leg Pros and an Epic Pro Bayley.

hey guys, just a heads up that my activity level is gonna be subpar because I have to finish an editing job tonight and spent all day doing stuff with my dad.

I'm gonna be absent this week too... My sister has been in the hospital since Saturday and we're working on going back and forth and getting things there that her and mom need and such, plus I'm going to a theme/water park tomorrow

3684 myself. Leaning heavily towards Reigns because that picture is sexy as fuck. There's a school of thought to save up the full 11k or whatever just on the off chance I don't earn enough to Pro but a single will help me on the next RTG and maybe push me on to WM tier.

Got my next SVR fusion due tonight, send me your power that it might be Charlotte or Edge. Or, to a lesser extent, Vince.

Gonna put some effort into the team event tonight as well. Haven't had the time I did last week.

EDIT: A bit gloaty but I don't think I've had this happen before in Season 2. I remember when this was the norm for winning KotR! I think I've had enough for 4 Bayley pros now...

bayleyprize.jpg

EDIT 2: Disregard about the Fusion, it was just my Legendary tonight. I did get 9 to 5's second favourite wrestler from that though...

• Like 1

We got Bayley. Would be cool if we could make the push to Rollins for the people that need him.

I pulled a Legendary Edge today so that's... that's another dude LG pro in the works eventually. yaaaaaaaaaaay

620 points by myself. The team managed to get Asuka which I am immensely proud of :D

also at 5500 credits so will have Reigns or Rollins by the end of the day. 

And this weekend is Ambrose as RD

Oooooh, my RingDom deck is now good enough to be Survivor tier. Gonna get me a Survivor card this weekend!

One that will barely be useful immediately because Survivor cards are actually basically at the bottom end of my men's depth charts for all events now! But, hey. Still.