WWE Supercard

Nikki

True dat, sometimes the whole TRD board is just MitB Rollins/Reigns and SS Owens.

On a personal level, my deck has been making some sideways improvements lately with the addition of a 2nd HBK SVR Pro thanks to the login bonus, a WM Fusion rock (even as a single he's like my 8th best card...for now) and a pro SVR Cena on the way. But I do have my 2nd MitB Brock to redeem and, whilst trying not to gloat, SS Roman from the TRD! Happy with that one if only because I've wanted a Roman card that has the Superman punch 'reloading' art.

• Like 1

Yeah, going for Jericho myself as well. I have a lot of right arrow cards, like MitB Seth, so it will pair well. Plus that's great card art. Got about 700 points saved at the moment after getting my 2nd Brock, hopefully it stays around 9k or so and doesn't jump up.

Also, Cesaro vs Sheamus for the PCC this weekend.

Edit:Yep, same 9450 price but @Evafreak WM Bayley! Only 5k and you can get a diva pro! 

So, er, anyone got a team that is recruiting? Ace jumped ship and everything kinda went to hell from there and the owner is shutting it down soon. Maybe it'll be PCC tomorrow and I wont be missing much...

On 9/28/2016 at 08:34, Chris2K said:

I've got 7300 saved so I'll probably go the 2 Bayleys route. Getting good divas is even more difficult in the higher tiers.

I am going for 2 Bayleys but I am going to wait until I have enough points for both. I don't want to buy one and then slack off and not get the 2nd one.

So last night I pulled a Wrestlemania Rock from the board, won a Wrestlemania Ultimate Warrior from my first ever Wrestlemania KOTR, and hit enough contracts in MITB to buy two Wrestlemania Bayley's. Not too bad for an evening where I was stuck at work 6 hours after my regular quitting time!!

1 hour ago, BuddyAwesome said:

The amount of crashes this game has are legitimately becoming too much for me to want to deal with. In the last three days I have literally only been able to complete four matches without it crashing either of my devices.

Same here. I kinda gave up. It's sad I like the game but it's too much

Awesome job on Team Ring Dom guys!

Not trying to call anyone out but wanted to check with Chris2K and NaturalOne and see if they were still playing as much Supercard, or if we should start looking for more active team members. 

Ellis, did you find a team?